Day one of LT

lynnwilliams

Silver Member
I charged to pharmacy to start LT. Pharmacist said when do you want to start i said NOW. So here I am. Im Lynn , just turned 37. I have had a rough year last year being diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis, and now i am here to battle with my weight and hopefully help with some of my symptoms

Hi lynn
I'm a newbie too I started on Saturday, it can be hard but the results will be worth it!
The support on here is great I don't think I would of lasted past day 1 without these guys :)
Good luck to you on your journey x

Thanks Rose. I have done vlcd's before along time ago i did Lighterlife, but didnt stick to it because of the lack of funds, now its more expensive. I found LT which is sooo much cheaper .I have 8 stone to lose to bring me down to 8st...Wow i have not been that weight since i was at school lol...Cant wait to start losing it. Had the strawberry sshake it was okay ish in taste but very filling, did help had a pint of water after. I noticed they dont have a good viarety on LT, but never mind.As long as i lose the weight who cares what the tastes are like ;))

Yes it's a shame about the lack of variety, I only got shakes after reading people's opinions about the soup and flapjacks but I'm really struggling with them as I think they have a similar taste to ovaltine/horlicks drinks and I hate them :( so I'm resorting to downing them lol.

On fri I was weighed and was 15 stone 2 lbs I'm hoping to get to at least 10 stone 5 lbs which apparently is a healthy weight for my height 5ft 4" but I'm just setting myself mini goals to I feel as if I'm reaching them quicker and that'll spur me on to go further.
I went on the kids wii fit board today and forgot that it weighs you! Luckily and surprisingly I had lost 5 lbs and I'm only n day 3, there's some great before and after pics on here that help keep you going too.
You should start your own weight loss diary too

I am only 4ft 10. I shrunk i was always 5ft, they say you shrink with age but thats taking the pee, im on 37, hope i dont shrink even more lol. Yes I have seen the picturs before I will have another look and start diary ;)
We can become buddies to support each other if you like ;)

You should even if not for yourself it's great to know that you maybe inspiring others :) I'd like that you can never have enough support especially on this diet!

Back