Day one of LT

lynnwilliams

Silver Member
S: 15st5lb C: 15st5lb G: 8st0lb BMI: 43.4 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
I charged to pharmacy to start LT. Pharmacist said when do you want to start i said NOW. So here I am. Im Lynn , just turned 37. I have had a rough year last year being diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis, and now i am here to battle with my weight and hopefully help with some of my symptoms

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

rosehale

Hi lynn
I'm a newbie too I started on Saturday, it can be hard but the results will be worth it!
The support on here is great I don't think I would of lasted past day 1 without these guys :)
Good luck to you on your journey x

lynnwilliams

Silver Member
Thanks Rose. I have done vlcd's before along time ago i did Lighterlife, but didnt stick to it because of the lack of funds, now its more expensive. I found LT which is sooo much cheaper .I have 8 stone to lose to bring me down to 8st...Wow i have not been that weight since i was at school lol...Cant wait to start losing it. Had the strawberry sshake it was okay ish in taste but very filling, did help had a pint of water after. I noticed they dont have a good viarety on LT, but never mind.As long as i lose the weight who cares what the tastes are like ;))

rosehale

Yes it's a shame about the lack of variety, I only got shakes after reading people's opinions about the soup and flapjacks but I'm really struggling with them as I think they have a similar taste to ovaltine/horlicks drinks and I hate them :( so I'm resorting to downing them lol.

rosehale

On fri I was weighed and was 15 stone 2 lbs I'm hoping to get to at least 10 stone 5 lbs which apparently is a healthy weight for my height 5ft 4" but I'm just setting myself mini goals to I feel as if I'm reaching them quicker and that'll spur me on to go further.
I went on the kids wii fit board today and forgot that it weighs you! Luckily and surprisingly I had lost 5 lbs and I'm only n day 3, there's some great before and after pics on here that help keep you going too.
You should start your own weight loss diary too

lynnwilliams

Silver Member
I am only 4ft 10. I shrunk i was always 5ft, they say you shrink with age but thats taking the pee, im on 37, hope i dont shrink even more lol. Yes I have seen the picturs before I will have another look and start diary ;)
We can become buddies to support each other if you like ;)

rosehale

You should even if not for yourself it's great to know that you maybe inspiring others :) I'd like that you can never have enough support especially on this diet!