Day one of?

Congrats on the loss luv,

But come on now, lets get this cracked!!

Xxx

HI

Just stopping in on you to see how your day has been :)

I hope youve had a good dayx Stay positive hun :)

How it going luv
xxx

Thank you so much you lovely people for all your encouragement - it's working! 4lb off at my weigh in today, another week like that and I'll have lost a stone :happy036: I'm really chuffed. It's great to see the scales saying 15 something not 16 something. I don't think I'm drinking enough water though cos I seem to have a background headache going on. I'll just have to force myself to keep drinking even if I do spend all my time in the loo. Another 100% day :)

Congrats luv on the 4lbs and on another 100% day.

You are doing great!
Xxx

Congratulations chick....thats a great loss!!!...x

Hope alls going well with you
Xxx

Had a good couple of days. Have to confess I am still having tea and coffee (with milk) albeit decaffinated. In the great grand scheme of things that's not bad for me. Went into the Co-op today and they are doing 5 mars bars for £1. Usually I'd get them and eat them all in one go - what an admission!

Lol about the mars bars! With me it would be crunchies, Daim bars or maltesers!!

I'm not a big fan of black tea or coffee either - I add a splash of alpro soy light. In the grand scheme of things if a splash of milk or soy milks gonna help you stay the course of diet...it's not gonna kill you or your losses!!

Well done on staying strong luv
xxxx

heya

just checking up on you allxx 10lbs is great well done :)

keep the flag flying for me and i will catch you soon x

Well done MGM....great loss. I still have milk in my coffee too...some things i just won't give up. Bad enough without food but when u start messin with my coffee that's just taking it too far!! xx

Hey MGM just managed to read through your diary, well done you've done well! That curry sounded lush! I'm a sucker for spicy food so I'd been eating that too if I had been out to dinner! Atleast you said no to pudding though. Or it could had been loads worse - damage limitation I call it ;)

I live across the rd from a co op store and the offers of buy 2 for 2 quid and buy one get on free just jump out at me!

Hubby always get sweets and crisps for him and the boys when they're on offer and I 'normally' would join him in bed on Tuesday and Sunday nights for a csi night on ch5 with coke and multi packs of cheese and onion crisps and toffee crisp bars. That's like our nights in that we look forward to together But I haven't done that with him for nearly 3 months now and don't miss it at all :D when I'm skinny and more confident we will be going out together doing something proper not sitting in bed eating junk!

I'm going to keep popping in to your diary if you don't mind?:)
You can do it! xxx

Good morning ..........with you on the mars bars ,used to put them in the fridge and then cut them up into little pieces to make them last longer!! So how are you doing today? everything positive for the weekend?? doing something nice???
Also still have my coffee with a splodge of milk ...although I have cut down on coffee big time ..not sure how as I am a real caffiene junkie,just seem to have gone off it since I started this diet 3 weeks ago ..........ooohhhh guess that makes next week AAM week...now there is something to look forward to!!! Have a good day xx

Bums - I got on the scales this morning. I am pleased that they said I'd lost a lb but I had promised myself I would only weigh in once a week. I have a habit of becoming obsessed with the scales when I'm losing weight, but refusing to get on them when I'm gaining it :) I WILL NOT GET ON THE SCALES TILL NEXT WEDNESDAY.

Trish, I am exceptionally impressed that you could keep mars bars in the fridge without eating them all in one go. One yummy bar down this morning, one disgusting chocolate milkshake to have for lunch. After Dairy Milk, nothing is quite as good :-(

Thank you so much to everyone who keeps popping in to my diary, it's really encouraging especially when like now I am ravenous. Mentally going through the contents of the fridge. Haven't really felt this hard done by up till now, I think it was being stressed that brought it on. Would go and have a lovely relaxing bath but can't fit my bottom and water in at the same time :sigh:

Hey I'm sure that's not true, I could still squeeze my fat ass into the bath when I weighed 40lb more than you to start with and our bath was a child sized adapted special needs one until a few months back. Not a pretty sight, but I did it.

What do you like to do? Is there a book you can get absorbed in, something on you want to watch on tv, hang about here with us? Paint your nails, pluck your eyebrows, shave your legs? Go window shopping online. Mentally plan a non food related treat.

There are some very tough moments, you are stronger than the craving and will come out the otherside.

I think I'm going to take the laptop and a bottle of water upstairs, sit in front of the telly and browse catalogues for nice summer dresses. I'd really like to fit in one so I'd better not give in to that cheese that's calling me. Thanks so much for the support, minime

Ooh that sounds good !! Can't wait to look through my next book and not have to go for the size 20's!!! Think I'm gonna have an early night too bottle of water and George Clooney on ER dvd !!!! X enjoy your "shopping" lol xx

Back