Day one of?

Well done on resisting temptation!

Hope you have a good weekend,
xxx

I have noticed something really strange - I've developed a really heightened sense of smell and can now smell food from a mile off. But things like bins etc also smell much worse. I wonder what that's all about? Must go and eat some lunch - had a nice yummy bar for breakfast not looking forward to the disgusting tomato soup I'm going to have to eat sometime today :-(

Ok, I confess I was naughty :eat: but it was yummy though ;)
Eldest daughter returned from a school trip so I suggested a takeaway in the full knowledge i would eat some. I had about a third of a chicken kurma, a good size portion of sag alloo but stayed away from the rice and naan bread. I'm quite happy with that. I've got to return to real food sometime and resisting the urge to think oh blow and stuff my face was quite a big thing for me. The thing was I was genuinely ravenous and I really did appreciate it. Back to earth with a bump today :sigh:
It does make me appreciate how very very hard I'm going to find maintenance - if I ever get there :)

Great job not completely going off plan. Iv tried so hard to eat then get back to it the next day and it's rally hard so I take my hat off to you xx

Well done on not having an all out blow out!! Indians would be my downfall....think I would have been tempted with a bit of rice so good on you for controlling it!!..x

Great job not completely going off plan. Iv tried so hard to eat then get back to it the next day and it's rally hard

I think it helped that I saw it as a positive thing and not that I'd 'cheated'. I'm not very good with that word cos it reinforces that feeling of failure and I've had enough of that! 100% day yesterday, if you ignore the milk in my tea and coffee, which I do :rolleyes:

I'm going to end up with a stockpile of chocolate shakes, they just make me retch, even the smell. I tried adding just a teaspoon full to a large cup of coffee but it was yuk:jelous: Once I've got a decent number I'll post them on to someone whe actually likes them :)

Weigh in tomorrow so that's exciting!

I soooo want to eat one of the hot cross buns in the bread bin, in fact I could happily polish off all of them :-(

Hide the hot cross bunnies...... They are always SO tempting...they have been my downfall on a nmber of occasions and yet they are just stodge - pure and simple and you always revgret them afterwards...

You CAN do this luv!
Xxxx

You did well with the Indian -i ate korma, rice, Bombay potato & onion bhajee (sp?) At weekend :(
Ignore the bread, think how heavy they are & how yuck they'll make you feel xo

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

5lb down this week :happy036:which means I've now lost over a stone! very happy with that. I'd love to be able to say 'gone for good' but don't quite believe that at the moment.

Bad day food wise. Had a leaving lunch at work (was quite sensible and only ate some carrot, cucumber and hummus). Don't want everyone to know I'm on a diet so had to eat something. Friends coming round tonight. Am serving up 'nibbles' ie absolutely everything I shouldn't eat. Have had really bad cramp in one leg today - probably need to drink more.

I think it helped that I saw it as a positive thing and not that I'd 'cheated'. I'm not very good with that word cos it reinforces that feeling of failure and I've had enough of that! 100% day yesterday, if you ignore the milk in my tea and coffee, which I do :rolleyes:

I'm going to end up with a stockpile of chocolate shakes, they just make me retch, even the smell. I tried adding just a teaspoon full to a large cup of coffee but it was yuk:jelous: Once I've got a decent number I'll post them on to someone whe actually likes them :)

Weigh in tomorrow so that's exciting!

The chocolate shakes are the only ones I can actually drink without retching!!! I have to drink the other ones down in one go so next time im just going to buy all chocolate shakes. Strange thing is, Im not really a chocolate person. And if I had a milkshake from mcdonalds, chocolate would be the last one I would choose. Its a strange world isnt it!..x

I know what you mean about the heightened sense of smell. I said something about it the other day in work, that I could smell something, that I normally dont.. and every one thought I was daft :rolleyes:

Thats a good loss too...
Well Done :D
Marge
:D

Mega congrats on the loss luv!

Have you tried having something a little bit salty to help with the cramp? A teaspoon of bouillon of you have any or a quater of a teaspoon of salt in warm water can help - ESP last thing at night if you get them during tte night?

Xxxx

The chocolate shakes are the only ones I can actually drink without retching!!! I have to drink the other ones down in one go so next time im just going to buy all chocolate shakes. Strange thing is, Im not really a chocolate person. And if I had a milkshake from mcdonalds, chocolate would be the last one I would choose. Its a strange world isnt it!..x

When I get enough I'll send them on to you! I'm sticking with the mixed packs at the mo, but eat more of the bars than anything else :-(

We'll did eat a few bits on Wed night and had a small ball of bolognaise and a bit of pitta bread last night so will have gone out of ketosis. Having said that I'm well below the recommended calorie intake and didn't pig out so I'm really pleased. My biggest fear is that I'll just binge once I stop Exante so if I'm not that's great. Won't lose as much this week, but as long as it's going down I'm happy. And just look at my little frog hopping along. Not bad for just 3 weeks :)

your doing well sweetheart well x good positive thinking keep going love x

Goodness am i hungry today. What I'd do for a curry. I think I just crave something with some real flavour and a bit of texture to it! Nevermind, I'll have a soup and another glass of water. I'm at the stage though that if someone said 'go on, have a takeaway I would in a second'. :-(

Stay strong, Hun - you know it makes sense.

xxx

Back