Day one on SS

shorty

Ah, day one is almost over, just had my last pack of the day and I am happy to say I have not been hungry or feeling sick and dizzy yet. I have been spending most of the day going back and fourth to toilet though!

Hubby says he could tell I had not been eating today as my breath was smelly :sigh:.

Hey, well done for getting through day 1.

Ah, day one is almost over, just had my last pack of the day and I am happy to say I have not been hungry or feeling sick and dizzy yet. I have been spending most of the day going back and fourth to toilet though!

Hubby says he could tell I had not been eating today as my breath was smelly :sigh:.

Hi Shorty :D

I promise the trips to the loo will ease off!! Girl Guides honour...:)

Lacey...xx :)

well done on finishing day one :)

changed your hubby yet ??? .............keep going xx

Hi DQ, yes trying to get rid of the inches in time for a friends wedding in Italy. Going at the begining of June.

Mustdoit - nah havent binned hubby yet!

Hi scarlett,

Yes feeling back in the swing of things now, felt ok today until this evening had a bit of a headache and felt a bit sick but drank more water and had a lie down. Feeling ok now. Its funny only my 2nd day and my tummy feels less bloated.

Its amazing but true- after only 2 days you start to feel smaller and virtuous!! I remember that feeling and hope to be feeling the same later this week...

Keep at it girl!

x

Back