1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Day one over with!

Discussion in 'Weight Loss Diaries' started by rachy1986, 26 October 2009 Social URL.

1. rachy1986

rachy1986 Well-Known Member

Well thats day one over with!
    My diet is the slimfast diet,slightly modified for what works best for me.
    Having weighed myself today I was shocked I am 15stone 9lbs and at 5ft 9 I want to be around 10st 7lbs...I have a way to go.I lost 4stone two years ago on the lighter life diet and really need to get to my goal weight as I stopped after loosing 4stone when I still had more to go! I would appreciate your input on what you think about my intake today and any words of wisdom you may have!
    Thank you guys!

Breakfast-slimfast shake
    Lunch-slimfast shake
    Snack-small banana
    Dinner -pea soup and some brocolli on the side(had a craving for it..very random!)
    "Dessert"-grapes
    Plenty of water
    xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. rachy1986

rachy1986 Well-Known Member

Just made my "ticker" too !

4. blackwidow

blackwidow Well-Known Member

looks good to me Rach, i dont know much about slimfast as i'm a WW myself but had to pop in and say hi to a fellow Rach :D

good luck with the rest of your first week :) x