Day one over with!

I remember when I lost the weight, I always wanted to go out to show off the new me, but with going out, meant food and wine!! Not a good combination when your trying to maintain! But then again, I guess I just didnt look hard enough for the salads on the menu!

This time, I plan to do the refeed - not sure if thats the same as lipos? I need to talk more with my cambridge rep. Then when am at target, I will follow just a aplain old fashioned healthy diet, I think this time, I know in my head, its for life not for a set time! I dont want to have to cut out certain food groups tho and hope that with time carbs can be introduced again in moderation. Also I've said before this diet is to get our lifes back so I dont intend to be living like a nun, so come the weekend I'll still be wanting to have a treat, difference is I'll restrict it to one day and be good the rest of the week!

Have you had loads of neg comments about gaining the weight and restarting? Dont worry this is not my first restart either!!

Day 3 here I come!

Thankfully I haven't had many negative comments but I know people are thinking it in their head. I think cambridge refeed is a bit different to lipotrim. You work up through different plans increasing your calories and slowly lowering the amount of cambridge products you use. I also plan to just do plain old healthy eating after cambridge. I don't want to count points or calories for the long term so hope to work out the emotional reasons why I overeat.

How is day 3 going for you? I woke with a headache but feel ok now.

Hiya,

day 3 going very well, quite surprised really! I have only had 1 shake so far, think I'll have my next one about 3 then have my porridge for about 8ish. Am painting the living room tonight, so will be kept busy!

Hubby away this week, so i think thats deffo helping, although he's supportive it's all to easy for him to tell me just to have a little - bless, he thinks he's being nice!
x

Back