Day one - Question help

Nessy

Hey everyone

Started today and doing quite well I think, very hungry though which is weird. Right I mainly have three questions for everyone,

1. I have a weird acid like taste in my mouth is this normal? Does anyone know what it is?

2. I quite like tea with sweetner (the tablet formed ones, canderell i think) Does anyone know how many of these sweetner tablets i would be aloud daily. I dont want to go overboard ive just found 2 tablets a tea is quite nice lol

3. Where do i find the listerine mint strips that you put on your mouth? Worried im going to get bad breath and everyone will know but me lol

Hope everyone is doing ace today :)

Thanks for any reply's

Nessy xx

Hey everyone

Started today and doing quite well I think, very hungry though which is weird. Right I mainly have three questions for everyone,

1. I have a weird acid like taste in my mouth is this normal? Does anyone know what it is?

2. I quite like tea with sweetner (the tablet formed ones, canderell i think) Does anyone know how many of these sweetner tablets i would be aloud daily. I dont want to go overboard ive just found 2 tablets a tea is quite nice lol

3. Where do i find the listerine mint strips that you put on your mouth? Worried im going to get bad breath and everyone will know but me lol

Hope everyone is doing ace today :)

Thanks for any reply's

Nessy xx

Hiya - and WELCOME :D

well done on getting started !!

try hermesetas for tea.......should be OK......

most chemists stock listerine strips....but try GoldSpot spray if you can't get them......

the weird acid taste could be ketosis kickin in....sometimes tastes bit 'metallicky'....with furry white tongue (gross !)...stick with it - and let the fat burning begin :D

keep us posted !

Debz xx

hi nessy, I do chew sugarfree chewing gum a couple of times a day but only for a wee while as it can make your feel hungry. That taste in your mouth may well be ketosis already especially if you cut down on the carbs and stuff before you started?
Best of luck and well done for getting through today :)

becky x

Thanks for the reply's will deffo be looking in some chemists :D, Do u really think ketosis has kicked in that early quite weird lol. Will i be ok with with canderell for now as i got the 100 lot, also is there a limit on how much im aloud in a day?

Thanks again

Nessy xx

hiya nessy,
canderel is fine, in fact, any tablet form sweetener is absolutely fine and u can have as many as u need to sweeten ur drinks. some ppl even add them to their shakes to make them sweeter.
If u reduced ur carb intake prior to starting CD there is a strong chance the metallic taste could well be the beginnings of ketosis. well done hun.
the very best of luck to ur first week. it can be tough work in the first week but it will all be worth it on ur first weigh in :)
keep us posted hun.
cherylxx

I think everyone else has already answered your questions but just wanted to say well done on getting to the end of Day 1 and good luck!

Gxx

Thanks for all the replys, i eat so much crap yesterday lol so i think it will be the minerials in the packs lol, very glad i can have sweetner though can have tea before bed now :D

Nessy xx

Back