DAY ONE : Questions, please please help !!!

Pokerstar, welcome to the site!

I am sorry you're having problems. How much water are you adding to the mix? I found that 180 ml (which I was recommended to use) was far too little. I add 250 ml, which makes the soups more palatable. Add more if you need to. You can add salt or pepper or tabasco sauce.

There are 'recipes' too. Mousses, crisps, and lots of other stuff on this site. I know that someone will show you where to find them soon!!

Hi Catwoman, where about in Surrey do you live?

I am in Surrey also, not seen to many of us on here!!

Morning ! I am in Ash ( the smallest parish in England apparantley ! sp ) I know you said you live near Guildford, so you can't be too far from me. :) BTW, sorry your weekend didn't go too well but it was very assertive of you to say you wanted to stay in a hotel. Where are you ? Do you work locally too ? Victoria.x.

I am in Shere, between Dorking and Guildford. I live in the village where "Holiday" was filmed. Where do you go for your LL meetings?

Morning ! I am in Ash ( the smallest parish in England apparantley ! sp ) I know you said you live near Guildford, so you can't be too far from me. :) BTW, sorry your weekend didn't go too well but it was very assertive of you to say you wanted to stay in a hotel. Where are you ? Do you work locally too ? Victoria.x.

Hi Catwoman,

You sound more up today!

Some excellent advice for all on this thread.

Love Mini xxx

Hi Pokerstar,

I also found that has the start if you drink about half a glass of water before hand that this helps to dilute the taste.

You do get use to it as your body becomes accustom to the vitamins and minerals and their does come a time you can not taste anything but the flavour of the milkshake.

Keep going it will be so worth it.:)

Love Mini xxx

Thank you for the support and YIPEE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just back from week one weigh in. As you know I had only lost 1.7 pounds by our pop in on Sunday and this is now day 7 proper and have lost............................. 6.8 pounds !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How chuffed am I ????????????? Well worth persevering, I am walking on air after being in tears after Sundays meeting !!!!!!! :) Onward and downward !!! Victoria.x.

Woopie Catwoman! That's what I like to see ... lots of exclamation marks!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Almost half a stone gone, just like that. More importantly, how are you feeling Cat? Have you discovered new energy levels, can you 'see' better? Is life becoming more simple. Is the routine beginning to feel comfortable yet?

Brilliant Catwoman, well done...6.8lbs gone forever!!!!!!:D

yay! Well Done!

Now.... you need to remember this, because if you are anything like me its going to happen again, sometimes you will get crappy losses for more than one week in a row, then all of a sudden it suddenly drops off again!

So you already know it happens you should be able to cope positively next time!

If you stick to the diet the weight will come off!

Mags
xxx

Back