day one today .... all help gratefully received

Supersonee

Today I started LL and just had my first shake - banana not bad ....... Im feeling positve but know it will be difficult - could do with any help/tips to keep me on track;)

Hi!! And welcome! Have you done LL before? You'll be fine, the first few days are a little bit challenging, mainly because of the mind games you'll have! Day 3 for me is hard due to a headache etc. But everyone us different, after that babes your plain sailing!!!! I think the first few days, get plenty of water down you and some early nights and you'll be absolutely fine, before you know it it'll be time for weigh in and you will be so rewarded!!! Good luck! There's lots of great people on this forum, all very supportive and they're all in the same boat, so water, sleep and log on to forum! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using minimins

I find you need to just take it one step at a time. During the first week getting thro' each day is enough! Then after that you can focus on getting to the end of week 2. Also try and aim for an event. The first time I did it, when I had the most to lose, I was looking forward to seeing everyone's reactions at my little boys christening, and I was going on holiday as well just after that. I find even getting up each morning and knowing that my clothes will fit gives me the motivation to go out and do things, then you don't have time to think about being hungry! Set yourself small goals and you'll be amazed how quickly you can achieve them!

Good luck!

thanks

thankyou for posting some encouragement..... Im going to need you all!!
have one shake left today and dont know how long to leave it til..... today has been tough but do you think Im mad to say I feel lighter already??? Bit of a headache though :p

Welcome aboard! Wishing you all the best of luck in your LL journey! You have chosen the most amazing weight loss program out there!
If I can give you any advice it would be:
1) go to your meetings every week and try to do your homework
2) drink drink drink. Water of course lol
3) keep popping on here and reading the stories all those amazing people share with us here!

Good luck again xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

plenty of water is vital... i have at least x6 500ml bottles a day plus coffee

Back