Total Solution Day one tomorrow!!

Cherrypie

Hi everyone
I am hopefully going to receive a 4 week pack tomorrow, I have ordered everything apart from porridge and mushroom soup as I can't stand those!
I was going to join lighterlife but can't really afford it, so hoping this is going to show me some fast results.
Over the last couple of days I've been drinking slim fast shakes and celebrity slim soup to try and get me used to it and so far so good, my first day yesterday and I was absolutely starved in the evening, but today I am feeling full. I have even invested in some scales and was pleasantly surprised when I weighed myself (been over a year) as I was expecting a stone more than I was. So technically lost a stone in a day, haha! Just another 7 to go!
Anyway sorry for the long post but
Just wanted to say hi and hopefully get some words of wisdom and support from you guys. Xxx

Oh and in addition I just wanted to know if it will be ok if I walk 4 miles a day. I'm doing it at the moment (to and from work) and have been for about a month but worried that I may feel too weak :( what have you guys found?

Hiya cherry pie and welcome a board the exante train!!

Wishing you luck for tomorrow and hope you enjoy all of the flavours!

Lucky sod btw by being a stone lighter than what you thought!! I always end up being a stone heavier than what I expect to be haha!!

With regards to your exercise, it's recommended that you do about 20 mins exercise a day, def try not to do too much at first until your body has adjusted to being on the limited calories for a few weeks! So yes it is great that your walking to work but if you can hold
Off on it for a few weeks so your body doesn't go into starvation mode and hold on to your fat for survival!!

Oh dear I was hoping that I could continue with the walk. Couple of reasons really. the bus costs too much and took me quite a lot of willpower to start walking again, especially now I've found a route along the river that I enjoy. It takes me about 40 minutes at quite a steady pace. (Usually rushing so I'm not late!)
May just try the morning walk and bus in the evening to start with and see how I feel. Definitely don't want to go into fat storing mode! Thanks for the advice!

Looking forward to tomorrow! :)

If you've been doing the walking for a while you might be ok doing it at the start of the diet as it's not a brand new exercise that your body has to get used to. I'd just give yourself more time and do it at a slower pace to start with if you can. Make sure you've had a pack before you leave in the morning too so that your body's got some fuel to keep it going.

Ahh brilliant thanks for the advice, I'll see how I get on and maybe leave 15 minutes earlier so I can leisurely stroll in! May make me less stressed too!

:) my packs have just arrived and I'm so excited, don't know what to try first!

How did you get on with your Exante shakes Cherry? :)

I'm just about to have one for lunch, what would you recommend?!! X

Vanilla it is then! I'll let u know what I think! X

lol hope you enjoy it!! i love all of the shakes!

Haha! I think I made 2 mistakes, firstly putting in powder before water, then smelling it!
But it's actually not too bad, I've been drinking vanilla slim fast all week and that's rank! X

lmao!!!

yeah wait til the after taste kicks in... keep drinking your water and it wont be so bad lol!!

yep and powder always goes in second... make sure you wash your shaker out straight away aswell after you shakes... i made that mistake and mine STINKS now!!!

Haha I don't know why I put the powder in first I need normally do that! Obv too excited. Regretting saying it was ok now the aftertaste is making me gag! Little sips lots of water! X

you get used to the after taste--- especially when you go into ketosis and your breath just permenantly smells and tastes funny - haha gosh im really selling this arent i?? lol

Haha! I think I may have already gone into ketosis as my last proper meal was Tuesday night and I'm not feeling hungry, my teeth are furry no matter how many times I brush! And when I do have a shake or soup I am stuffed, does that sound about right or not? Not done anything like this diet before x

yep that sounds about right? does your breath smelly funky? and taste kinda metallicy?

Yeah funky and metallicy especially when I drink my water!

If your teeth feel furry maybe use a bit more water in your shakes and make sure they're thoroughly mixed. I used to have that problem with the Lighter Life shakes but not had it with these ones at all.

Which shake did you have? (sorry cant be bothered to go back and check, so lazy) If it's the vanilla, I dont like it straight but I add a teaspoon of instant coffee to it and it's gorgeous that way. Had 2 shakes like that today :)

It was vanilla, and thanks for the tip. I didn't really like it straight but also can't stand coffee so unsure what I can do!! Xx

Back