Day one

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by DebsA, 20 July 2010 Social URL.

1. DebsA

DebsA Member

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Can I really do this?

I am doing soul source, This is all so new to me so not really knowing what to expect if I am honest.

I have walked to the cupboard and fridge so many times today, and walked away, does it get easier?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Soph704

Soph704 New Member

Hi Debs, I am going to be in the same position as you on monday, as I start my packs for the first time then. Would have started today, but have a party on Sat which I cant avoid not eating or drinking at!

You say, can i really do this, and the answer is yes you can. The way I look at it, is that I, like you, made the first step to becoming healthier and lighter, by going to that first meeting with the CC, which was daunting but at the same time exciting. It depends how much you really want to loose weight. I made up targets with my CC last night. By the end of the summer holidays I realistically want to be 1 & 1/2 stone lighter, and I am going to stick to the diet 100% as I really want the end result.

From reading other peoples posts on here it seems to work! Also, a friend of mine did it and lost 3 stone in 3 months!! Going to the fridge is just habit, but why not put a bottle of water in there so when you do go to the fridge you have a glass of water instead?

I will prob be in the same position as you on Monday!!

Good luck

xxx

4. PinkyJay

PinkyJay Needs more willpower

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi DEbsa yes you canis the answer. You are in charge of what you put in your body and yes it is a habit. You just ahve to stick at it a bit more. I am desperate to eat but to be honest am no more hungry then I normally would be at this time of the day. Habits thats what you have to break and retrain your brain. You have made the effort to start on this diet so you must want to desperatly want to lose weight. Give yourself a chance, you can always move up to SS+ in time. Just think about how you will feel when you get on those scales and they show a weight loss. Come on we can do this together PinkyJ x

5. Style-Queen

Style-Queen Full Member

Diet:
    Healthy eating
    It definitely DOES get easier. The first few days are always the hardest, and that's no matter what diet you do. The best thing is that after a few days your body will go into ketosis and you will feel less hungry.
    Keep glugging the water, believe me, I know it's the last thing we want to hear, but it really does help!
    Focus on the great weight-loss you are going to have!

6. Fat-Boy-Slimmin

Fat-Boy-Slimmin On a mission

You can do it if you really want to. As Style-Queen has said, it certainly does get easier. Once in ketosis, you will not feel hungry. This for me takes about 3 days, but for some it can take longer. Just be strong and don't give in to temptation. The water is very important as well. Try and aim for 3 litres, possibly more if you can.

7. puddingtoast

puddingtoast Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st13lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(12.15%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    yup it does get easier. I'm on day 6 and it's much better. Not hungry, just empty!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.