Total Solution day one!

Starting today and as you can see I have to get up at silly O'Clock for work. I'm not going to have my first pack about 5/6 am as I'm hoping this will make it easier to get through the day. I do supermarket deliveries so food is readily available or at least from 8am when the store opens.... :-/ Does anyone know if I can have Pepsi max? Got a few cans in the cupboard, don't really want to waste them....... :p

Nope you cant. Pepsi Max has citric acid which is a no no

I usually don't have more than one can and not every day. It's just good if I'm thirsty and tired as it sorts both. To be honest though with the amount of water I'll be drinking I can't see me getting thirsty anytime soon! ;-)

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

How did your first day go, dude? I am on day 2 today and I REALLY struggled this afternoon. Am also freezing but that might be because it is pretty cold!

nonnibear said:
How did your first day go, dude? I am on day 2 today and I REALLY struggled this afternoon. Am also freezing but that might be because it is pretty cold!

It was hard work. I trained dogs this afternoon but it was freezing. Then they had to be walked and after that I was so hungry I drove to Tesco and then ended up walking round looking at food Lol bought the dogs lamb shanks for their tea and sparkling water for me then drove really slowly past the muffin factory on the way back because it smelled so good ;-) I'm still cold but in bed now with 3 of the dogs. One has a bone and I'm too worn out to make him get off with it, unheard of! Lol

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

Back