Day One!!!!!

RecoveringChocaholic

I'm going to be slim
Well here we are....on day one
My husband & I are doing this together it's his 1st go at a vlcd but i've done LL & did very well but I put it all back on & more so here we go again
Wish us luck & keep drinking the water :)

I hope so you are doing really well

Good luck Mr & Mrs Recovering Chocoholic.

Sammie x x

Well here goes day 2!!!
We both had a splitting headache but its only for a couple of days we'll live with it...neither of us have felt hungry yet although hubby works near a kfc and the smell got to him a few times during the day
I'm finding the taste of the soups & shakes to be better than LL & the bars are much more filling than LL ones
So another day nearer to our goals

Well done on getting through your first day :) Sounds like you're off to a great start - and as you know, the first few days are always the worst. I'm nearly 4 weeks in now, and I can't believe how quickly the time is flying!

I'm doing Exante with my boyfriend at the moment. Neither of us had tried a VLCD and he hadn't even tried to diet as such before, so it was in at the deep end for us both!
It definitely helps to do this with the support of another person though - I think I would've cracked before now if he was still eating normal food in front of me, and it helps that neither of us need to keep any food in the house.
Healthy competition also definitely helps, but there's also the feeling of not wanting to let the other person down. I know my fella wouldn't dissaprove if I had a slip-up (he isn't like that), but I wouldn't want to weaken, and cause him to slip as well, if that makes any sense?

Anyway, enough of me and my ramblings. I just wanted to wish you both luck with the rest of your first week :D

Back