day one

klee1985

hey all day one on lipotrim im feeling really hungry but i will not be beaten please say it gts easier am drinking loads of water so am never off the loo which is good really

Hello. Well done for starting :)

I am on day 3 and it is getting easier a little each day. Yes i'm hungry but from a previous attempt at LT i know that soon passes and water is a lipo-trimmers best friend so keep drinking it as it stops the pangs (i know the running for a wee gets annoying lol)

We are all in this together so keep at it!!! x

Im on day 4 now and believe me today was the easiest day so far its true what they say that the first three days are the hardest.

Well done for starting

Nic xxx

Nickie 1987 said:
Im on day 4 now and believe me today was the easiest day so far its true what they say that the first three days are the hardest.

Well done for starting

Nic xxx

Glad you stuck the worst bit out hun, soon it will just feel normal to have the three shakes and troop on through to goal! How much are you looking to lose hun? X

hi peach pip i have to be honest about 4 stone to lose. its going to be tough just seems like aaaaagges away lol, i suppose il just have to take it 1 day at a time!!

well done on your weight loss you seem to be doing brill

xxx

Nickie 1987 said:
hi peach pip i have to be honest about 4 stone to lose. its going to be tough just seems like aaaaagges away lol, i suppose il just have to take it 1 day at a time!!

well done on your weight loss you seem to be doing brill

xxx

Honey don't sweat it I had 7 to lose :) it does seem a long way from the start to finish... But you've got to start somewhere!
Don't think of it as one long stretch think of it as several small ones..like dot to dots. ( and these dots are miles bigger than anything ive seen from anyone on weight watchers or slimming world... Thats a long drawn out affair!)
Each little achievement will make you feel amazing and spur you on to the next, it's not easy, but nothing worth having ever is... Stay strong through the first few weeks and you will do great it's so rewarding and your hard work and determination really does pay off.
Oh and if you ever feel like caving get on here quick and someone will be here to talk you away from the edge! Haha xx

I had 9 maybe ten to lose and i'm more or less 5 down already..... It flies once you pick up momentum x

I have exactly 8 stone to lose but i very rarely say that to myself because it would make my journey seem impossible so i take it everything ONE step at a time .. one week, one weigh in and one stone at a time.

I'd just short of 4 stone to lose altogether, lost 2st 11lbs but put back on 10lbs during 3 weeks of sliding back down that slippery slope but I've every faith now that I'm back on track (day 3 of re-start). You know you REALLY want this hun and with all the support from like-minded people here it's SO achievable and within a very impressively short time when you really think about it. Hope today's going great for ya! Keep us posted xx

x S

thanks a million girls all this support is much appreciated its great to log on here and people are going through the same as me no prob asking for help without judgement yer all brilliant :) :) :)

Day 5 now going fine a little tired but im on the go all the time with a 1 yr old haha not feeling hungry at all its def getting easier everyday im on it. Kinda proud of myself for starting and keeping at it, can't wait to have my confidence back and oh yeah a nice dress for xmas!!!!

Thanks again

nic xxx

Make sure you post a weight-loss ticker hun, it'll really spur you on to see it moving east after each weigh-in! Keep it up, you're a star to get the hard part over you xx

Back