Day one!!!

EmmaLou

Here goes!!!!!
Got to switch my will power on to full steam ahead!!!

Good luck peeps

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good luck hun Xx

Good luck to all new starters here! xxx

Thanks and good luck to everyone just starting. What packs have u had so far?
I've had oatmeal ( it was not too bad) and hazelnut shake ( was nice)

My first day too :) had the dark choc coconut bar and spaghetti for lunch both were lovely. Good luck everyone

Good luck stick with it im day 7 (also cd convert) & loving it so far!! Looking forward to 1st weigh in tomorrow morning! :)

I've just had the spicy spaghetti. It was really nice a I'm filling very full. Still got 1 pack to go. This feels wrong as I'm used to having only 3 on CD. Only thing is and it is a bit TMI I've got stomach cramps and have had to go straight the loo :-( anyone else experience the same? It might just be my stomach getting used to different food????

Good luck everyone, starting out is so exciting and it only gets better as soon as you start losing :)

I've just had the spicy spaghetti. It was really nice a I'm filling very full. Still got 1 pack to go. This feels wrong as I'm used to having only 3 on CD. Only thing is and it is a bit TMI I've got stomach cramps and have had to go straight the loo :-( anyone else experience the same? It might just be my stomach getting used to different food????

I'd say so.

I get quite the opposite problem... :rolleyes:

I was the same for the first week, it has settled down. Stick with it, tummy will calm down, promise!!

RebekahR said:
I was the same for the first week, it has settled down. Stick with it, tummy will calm down, promise!!

Oh good thanks :)

Today I had the caramel shake and the vanilla caramel shake. Used too much water for the first one but they're nice :) Going to buy the mix a mousse thing they do now tomorrow so that will come on Wednesday :D

How are you feeling today? I've been really cold for some reason :/

I have done really well I had all my packs now. Really liked the spicy spaghetti, I had it with 100g of lettuce and cucumber.

I'm glad you said your really cold!! I am freezing! I'm sitting here with my pjs on thick socks and my dressing gown with the hood up! Haha I think I'm going to have to go to bed :)

Day 1 nearly done, I also weigh myself every morning so i Look forward to the scales moving down (hopefully) ;-)

Hows everyone finding day 1?

Lol Emma I'm the same in regards to weighing, I'm terrible and weigh daily! I like to see the numbers go down so I know its working. Probably sounds stupid but hey-ho.

Oh thank god your cold too! I'm hoping it'll pass though. I'm forever taking my cardi off!

Day 1 was fine for me :) I think I'm, as they say, "in the zone" ha ha!

Coming to the end of day 2 - hasn't been too bad. I'm a VLCD veteran and usually, when I'm 'in the zone'don't find the first 2-3 days too bad.

Have tried...

Mac Cheese -Eugh
Spag Bol - V nice
Praline Bar - Lush
Cottage Pie - V nice
Strawberry Shake - v nice
Choco crunch shake - v nice

Back