Day one

How are you doing? I've just ordered week 2. You were right, it soon kicked in and I started feeling full of energy. My body tells me when it's time to eat again. Next week I may have a long meeting to go to where lunch is supplied, I'm really worried on how to get round it as they will be no facilities for making things. Any suggestions?

Hope you are having a good first week X

Hi Jen. Oh well I had a couple of Jacobs crackers incidents lol. I have this alien hand that does not do what it is told. I have been moaning all over the place about it. I am planning on 100% tomorrow though :). So annoyed with myself at times but in just going to move on.

Hmm a meeting. Well what about taking a bar and maybe those porridge biscuits? That could work, you could munch on them. Would that get you through? It is tough when events have to be navigated.

Rocky Road said:
Hi Jen. Oh well I had a couple of Jacobs crackers incidents lol. I have this alien hand that does not do what it is told. I have been moaning all over the place about it. I am planning on 100% tomorrow though :). So annoyed with myself at times but in just going to move on.

Hmm a meeting. Well what about taking a bar and maybe those porridge biscuits? That could work, you could munch on them. Would that get you through? It is tough when events have to be navigated.

Those alien hands are awful, need a cure to get rid of them. Lol. I know cheating doesn't get full results but sometimes I think, it's only natural and one cheat has to be better than what we were eating before the plan. Results is what we need.

What are the porridge biscuits? Taking a bar is a good idea and think I'll take advantage of cups of decaf tea to fill me up too.

2 days to go then weigh in day and week one done!

jenuk said:
Those alien hands are awful, need a cure to get rid of them. Lol. I know cheating doesn't get full results but sometimes I think, it's only natural and one cheat has to be better than what we were eating before the plan. Results is what we need.

What are the porridge biscuits? Taking a bar is a good idea and think I'll take advantage of cups of decaf tea to fill me up too.

2 days to go then weigh in day and week one done!

Hi Jen. Well the porridge biscuits or flapjack in my case as made using the porridge packs. There is another thread on here about them. I dissolved sweetener tabs in some water then slowly added water to make a dough then patted it flat and microwaved it for about 40 secs then put it in the fridge to cool. Some people put them in the oven. The r not the best in the world but ok with tea for a wee change.

Thanks I'll try them.

Week one done! I have to admit I had to give in last night and have a few treats but feel better now that's out of the way. I just needed to give in so i didn't ruin the whole week.

Here goes week two!

Rocky Road said:
Hi Jen. Well the porridge biscuits or flapjack in my case as made using the porridge packs. There is another thread on here about them. I dissolved sweetener tabs in some water then slowly added water to make a dough then patted it flat and microwaved it for about 40 secs then put it in the fridge to cool. Some people put them in the oven. The r not the best in the world but ok with tea for a wee change.

Hi Rocky Road good luck and so glad you decided to stick with it. Haha I've got alien hands too hahaha. Now ex has taken my little Erin out I've got some time now. Love Sherrie :)

Thanks I'll try them.

Week one done! I have to admit I had to give in last night and have a few treats but feel better now that's out of the way. I just needed to give in so i didn't ruin the whole week.

Here goes week two!

I am so so glad that it is not just me. I have posted on other threads about how I feel if I am not being 100% that I am failing so it is really good to read about other people who have breaks and then get back on it again. It is very motivating and it helps me to believe I can do the same. So tomorrow I am back on the plan, no messing about :)

Hi Rocky Road good luck and so glad you decided to stick with it. Haha I've got alien hands too hahaha. Now ex has taken my little Erin out I've got some time now. Love Sherrie :)

Ha ha I know they are a nightmare those alien hands. I think sometimes there is a little alien in my mind also lol making me eat bad things. I have been struggling to stick with it but tomorrow I am on it and I'm going for 100%:)

You can do it :)

Back