Day one!

Imaginethat

Been reading through the threads here and find them all so motivating!
Just coming to the end of day one.. working 12hrs tomorrow so i wont have time to think about it and then the dreaded day three... But I'm going to follow through with it!!! :D
Any tips for the first week??

Hey imagine, well done on getting through day one! The next few days are gonna be tough but it does get easier I promise! ;-)
My only advice, water, water and more water. It's so annoying running to the loo every two mins but it definitely helps with the weight loss (and the hunger pains!) best of luck with it! :p

^ Second the above! Water is definitely your friend on this diet. Fill yourself up with the stuff.

Stay strong! The first week is the hardest, it gets loads easier once you're in ketosis as it blunts your hunger considerably. :D

Been reading through the threads here and find them all so motivating!
Just coming to the end of day one.. working 12hrs tomorrow so i wont have time to think about it and then the dreaded day three... But I'm going to follow through with it!!! :D
Any tips for the first week??

Hi Imagine

I'm a bit of a newbie too - my 6th day and I'm excited about the weigh in tomorrow (and also a bit terrified as I've done it to the letter, but what happens if they say 'you've gained 3lbs' ahhhhhh). My tips are lots of hoovering, long showers/baths and loads and loads of water! reading the other comments just reminded me to go into the kitchen and get another pint as I don't think I've drank enough today. Have to say no hunger pangs at the moment. yay!

Definately gets easier throughout the week, and reading these forums is very inspiring! Good luck, I'm sure you'll do brilliantly!

Bee

Back