Step 1 Sole Source + day one!!

lilygrace12

Hi everyone not sure what im doing so bear with me!! Today is day one for me on Cambridge ive been thinking about doing the plan for a few weeks now and have been constantly looking at this site for inspiration and the motivation to start the plan, ur all doing so great and i think this site will be a way of helping me stick to this plan. Today is the day for me ive been struggling with my weight for a long time but this is by far the heaviest and most uncomfortable i have ever been. My problem is that i am a massive comfort eater and lately ive had lots of personal issues and food seems to have been my only comfort. Problem is know i feel even worse for doing it the turning point was last night sat waiting for my pizza lol and was messing around with my camera taking photos of me and my little girl and was truely shocked at the person in those pictures, really dont even recognise myself anymore (brings tears to my eyes thinking about it). So here goes im determined to stick to this plan and any suppprt off you would be soo much appreciated. :)

Well done for making the change. If u really want it u will have no problems with it. Get urself into a little routine of when ur gonna have shakes etc and go to bed a bit earlier that's what helps me. How much do u have to loose if u don't mind me asking x

Back