Step 1 Sole Source Day one

kayecl

So I tried for a week and failed. Tomorrow I start again and I really need to do it. Have just under 2 stone to loose and would like to by beginning of march. Is that possible? Really need to get my self through the first week at least :-( was doing so well until it all went wrong.

inspiring stories and help would be great. I'm on here like everyday

Anyone want to buddy up?

Hey hun,

2days my second day and I'm feelin ok (atm)
I am worried that I might lose focas, but I'm so desperate to get this weight off
I've put a pic ov myself b4 I gained weight and put it as my screen saver so everytime
I look at my phone I c wat I wana get back 2!

Good luck and keep it up, all b worth it xxx

Hey you want to buddy UP? How much you have to loose? Same I just want to loose it. Just think if we stick with it properly this will all be over soon! And we will look good for it! Hope your ok xxx

Hey,

Yea can do :)

I'm feeling ok atm jus hope it stays that way x

I ordered 4 weeks worth of choc tetras and am sick of them!! Cannot wait to try the lemon yogurt bars. I used to enjoy the peanut crunch and cranberry crunch bars. Oriental chilli was the only soup I could stomach. I liked all the shakes other than fruits of the forest, which tasted of evil somewhat.

So I tried for a week and failed. Tomorrow I start again and I really need to do it. Have just under 2 stone to loose and would like to by beginning of march. Is that possible? Really need to get my self through the first week at least :-( was doing so well until it all went wrong.

inspiring stories and help would be great. I'm on here like everyday

Anyone want to buddy up?

Well done for trying again! You can do this! This is my second time as well and did find it harder this time but stuck with it and am in the zone and determined to do this!

I read the diaries and find them really motivating I have also started one of my own which has really helped me!

Good luck x

Theresa I think I need you to help me! It's day 1 again for me and I really don't want to fall off the bandwagon. If I do this properly for 2 months then I'd nearly be done! How u doing? Inspire me! Also think I need to stay on here a lot more x

Theresa I think I need you to help me! It's day 1 again for me and I really don't want to fall off the bandwagon. If I do this properly for 2 months then I'd nearly be done! How u doing? Inspire me! Also think I need to stay on here a lot more x

Ok Hun here for you! I am on my I pad so not Abel to see your stats but if you don't want to put them on here feel free to send me a PM! Right it is always more difficult the more you do this diet! But honest you just need to get though the first few days and then it's better! I always start on a Wed that way I am at work and kept busy I then try to make sure I have things to do in the e ending of Wed, Thurs and Friday! I then find that the weekend I tend to feel a little rough no energy and tend to d nothing much other than watch back to back films on to come on here and read everyones diaries to motivate me over the weekend when I am not feeling that great! By the Sunday I am feeling so much better and the ketosis has well and truly kicked in! I make sure that I drink my water and keep hydrated and have lots of nice bubble baths with nice lush bathbombs and have a pamper session! As I am always cold the first week or so!

I must admit I used the water flavourings lots and really enjoy hot flavoured water this really keeps me going!

Set little goals for yourself and treat yourself to a non food treat when you get there!

The thing that has kept me going is that I really want to get to 11 stone and go up the steps and do this the right way this time and keep it off for good! You can do this Hun honest and I will help you you only have to ask and I will offer any support I can!

Have you got a goal in mind Hun?

Take one day at a time and honestly you can do this and look back and think wow I did that and look where I am now!

I have found the people on here really lovely and friendly and at the end of the day we are Ll in the same boat and need to lose weight! Read some of the diaries and comment and you will find this so motivating honest!

Take care Hun x x I will pop in later to see if you have read my post! X

Thank you. So got weighed yday and am 10.11 I need to loose about 20 -25 lbs not a lot so I know if I stuck with it I can be done over a couple months. So I've started today (a wed like u ;-) ) and I have all the gear, shakes porridges and bars incase I want something sweet. I am going away 1 at march and would like to be just under 10 by then. Then come back and do the rest. I have no reason for me to eat nothing but the diet until then. But I will be checking here a lot as first few hours of the day are fine it's about 4 pm that it a goes wrong or when I get home. Anyway black coffee in hand and am about to have a porridge. First goal ... Do one day with just the diet. 3 packets if I can 4 if need be ... Also I want to pm but I don't think it will let me cxx

Thank you. So got weighed yday and am 10.11 I need to loose about 20 -25 lbs not a lot so I know if I stuck with it I can be done over a couple months. So I've started today (a wed like u ;-) ) and I have all the gear, shakes porridges and bars incase I want something sweet. I am going away 1 at march and would like to be just under 10 by then. Then come back and do the rest. I have no reason for me to eat nothing but the diet until then. But I will be checking here a lot as first few hours of the day are fine it's about 4 pm that it a goes wrong or when I get home. Anyway black coffee in hand and am about to have a porridge. First goal ... Do one day with just the diet. 3 packets if I can 4 if need be ... Also I want to pm but I don't think it will let me cxx

Well done on getting weighted and starting Hun! Day one almost over! I am working from home tomorrow although I have a meeting at 11 locally! So I will log on and see how you are doing!

I did not like the porridge the first time I tried it and have nit tried it again let me know what you think?

I am not sure but think you have to have 50 posts before you can PM maybe someone can tell me if that is correct?

Keep at it Hun and I am sure you will have a fab first week!

How tall are you hun as I would love to be 10 stone 11lb your starting weight!

I'm about 5:4 but I am classified as slightly oberweight so really not a lot to loose but its for me you know? I'm so unhappy. I'm still 10.11 as I haven't done it properly. I have about 20 days till. Go away and I want to be in the early 10"s before I go. Then go on holiday and when I come back to a little bit more. Anyway new day tomorrow no plans this week to eat rubbish so day one again why do I do this. I just want to get through a whole week with no cheats whatsoever. I swear I'm not stopping this until I do!

I'm about 5:4 but I am classified as slightly oberweight so really not a lot to loose but its for me you know? I'm so unhappy. I'm still 10.11 as I haven't done it properly. I have about 20 days till. Go away and I want to be in the early 10"s before I go. Then go on holiday and when I come back to a little bit more. Anyway new day tomorrow no plans this week to eat rubbish so day one again why do I do this. I just want to get through a whole week with no cheats whatsoever. I swear I'm not stopping this until I do!

Hi Hun how you doing have you managed to stick to it? X

Hey kayecl, sure u can be well under 10st in 20 days. Hope ur back on the wagon all focused :)
It's day 10 for me, I've been 100% apart from a blip I had after my first weigh in.

Goodluck for today... Come on here if u think of food or are finding it tough :)
xxx

Back