Step 1 Sole Source Day one!

shaz29

Inspired again by the boards and im gonna do this - i can be slim I WILL BE SLIM!!! May need your help and support though :)

Im restarting today. We can all do this and my motto, discipline is remembering what you want xx :)

Good luck... Everytime I think of my goal it makes me less hungry. Here is you need xx

Doing great so far! Half a day in lol. Well we have to start somewhere! Just had my second shake strawberry with I've was lovely. Had about litre and half of water can't stop weeing lol!!! Feel very determined I don't want to be tired and dressed like someone 60 anymore!!!

Feeling great and so determined. The cravings will happen but only temporary. No cheats. 84 days 100% :)

That's amazing 84 days! I'm gonna get there too! My hubby and son sitting munching a tummy tea and I ain't even bothered ;) feelin good ;)

Day 2 feeling great at the moment -peeing for England all night long!!! Another day another step closer to my goal!! ;)

Yay, well done Shaz29. Keep going, you CAN do this! I'm on Day 4 today!

I bought a vintage dress today that won't fit until I reach my goal. Thinking to hang it in my room where I can't avoid seeing it. I told myself if I bought this impractical gift that there was no cheating. Worried about Sunday--a friend has asked me to make her pancakes for her birthday--don't know if I can handle that. I guess she would mind if I cooked up little blobs of cambridge chocolate shake.....seriously though I don't think I'm strong enough to do it without snacking. I figure I'm going to have to avoid this situation.

Don't put yourself in any positions you're not comfortably with - BE SELFISH it's your journey and you need to get to we're you want to be ;) good luck x

Brilliant day again, no headaches or feeling meh! Me and the hubby are staying at our caravan he did BBQ last night and wine with my stomach rubbing!!! I had shakes and fizzy water I'm feeling determined to do this!!! Day 4 today not feeling hungry feel fine. I will do this already feel like I've lost weight! How you doing??

Good day today, feel good. Actually really like the Choc, Choc Mint and Mango shakes.
Focusing on drinking lots of water.
Hope it goes brilliant for you too

Back