Day one

Thanks almostskinny :).

Ladies we can do this. Think how much better wel look and feel come Christmas. Well that's what I'm telling myself x

Aaaah, a colleague has just came in with a tub of homemade goodies. It's only a craving, itl pass. Sitting here with my water as there all tucking in. Can't wait til ketosis. Makes it all so much easier x

found it hard today.
had a shake made with hot water, and soup at work. i have 2 packs left to have tonight.
had 3 slices of ham as well and a bite of banana, oops!

Hiya !! :D

My first day again today after a while off a very long while :) stick with it chick hope you had a good day !

Well day one nearly over ladies and we've all done well. Don't fret about a small piece of banana skinny-mummy. Think what that could have been if you weren't on plan :).

Have to say those praline bars are yummy. Tasted like the old milky ways (showing my age here). Struggled a bit not to have two tho!!

Here's to a good day two x

I feel quite smug now when everyone is munching sweets in the office

Hope it gets easier. Felt pleased with myself for resisting. The old Marie would have had something with my usual excuse of il start again tomorrow. I just have to keeping telling myself I want to be thin more. Also the foods still going to be there when were thin. In moderation of course ;). Hope I get it down to be being able to feel smug too - instead of feeling sorry for myself x

Hiya !! :D

My first day again today after a while off a very long while :) stick with it chick hope you had a good day !

I did cambridge before so least we know what a VLCD is like. Counting the days til ketosis. Hope you got a good first day behind you - I'm sure you did :D x

I did cambridge before so least we know what a VLCD is like. Counting the days til ketosis. Hope you got a good first day behind you - I'm sure you did :D x

Good stuff ! Iv been on and off vlcd for a few years .... At least we know what to expect :)
Day 3 here still going strong !! Whoop

Hope your getting on ok xx

I feel u im tired too got up like 8 million times for a wee last night hoping for ketosis soon as well:)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Good luck girls!!!

Well done lets keep it up :)

Yay keep going we can do this x

Mille
Start weight 16st 2lbs
Goal weight 10st

Back