Day one

Thanks

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Yep day 4. It's nice a few of us have started at the same time. We can spur each other on. Lets embrace day 4 :) x

I'm so pleased others have started the same time perfect for support ! X

Day 4 tomorrow for me it's going well how's everyone else doing?

Mille
Start weight 16st 2lbs
Goal weight 10st

Day 4 tomorrow for me it's going well how's everyone else doing?

Mille
Start weight 16st 2lbs
Goal weight 10st

Day 5 for me tomorrow

Surprised I'm even writing that o_O lol

I'm doing ok hope you are too :)

I'm good just having to wee a lot but that's ok just looking forward to weigh in on Sunday

Mille
Start weight 16st 2lbs
Goal weight 10st

No shows ur in the zone x

Mille
Start weight 16st 2lbs
Goal weight 10st

Not sure if in ketosis or not . I'm cold today and could eat something yummy but I have not ... That's what got me in this mess to start with lol

Mille
Start weight 16st 2lbs
Goal weight 10st

Good for you !! Keep it up chick

I'm frozen and starving tonight lol
Day 6 tmoz who'd have thought we would make it this far :) lets keep going

Good luck for tmoz x

Yea Im not sure about ketosis but Im so proud of us getting this far ... And that I didnt go for fish and chips which Ivd been craving today. Lol. Itll still be there when Im done with this plan. :) Im craving foods but dont know if its neccessarily hunger ... If that makes sense. Lol.

We're doing great ladies. Just think how glad wel be at Christmas that we stuck it out.

I find the psychological hunger harder than real hunger. I'm not hungry at all but it's Friday night, I'm off work this weekend and I feel like I should be having a treat. I'm not going too tho x

Yea Im not sure about ketosis but Im so proud of us getting this far ... And that I didnt go for fish and chips which Ivd been craving today. Lol. Itll still be there when Im done with this plan. :) Im craving foods but dont know if its neccessarily hunger ... If that makes sense. Lol.

Deffo not hungry myself

It's the thought of everything I think I'm missing out on when that's what's done the damage all along ! Good luck today x

We're doing great ladies. Just think how glad wel be at Christmas that we stuck it out.

I find the psychological hunger harder than real hunger. I'm not hungry at all but it's Friday night, I'm off work this weekend and I feel like I should be having a treat. I'm not going too tho x

Friday night feeling :)

Know what you mean parent came along with us tonight and invited us for drinks tomorrow but we have parents coming for a special cake my mum made as they didn't come to the party !

I sharnt be having the cake but u sharnt be going for drinks regardless :)

Back