Day one

Hi all.
Male 33. 23st. Starting off tomorrow on lipo. Going to get stuff tonight. Need a quick loss for a few weeks. The kickstart I will need. Piled on the weight after xmas and birth of daughter.
Costly enough but be worth it for the kickstart.

I know its a long term plan but plan on. 3 weeks shakes then 1 week maintenance.

Wish me luck. Will check back later with a weight and update each week.

Good luck on your journey, I'm day 1 today did the diet 3 years ago. You may find that after 3 weeks you want to stay on it for longer, first week is difficult but stick with it and make sure you drink plenty of water :).

best of luck id be surprised if you dont stick on it longer three weeks for me i was just hitting my stride with it.

Best of luck! As the others have said the results after 3 weeks will make you want to carry on :)

Hi all thanks for the good wishes. I have something on around Easter which is why short term. Need that kickstart as the weight just kept going up since November really. Need to watch the Dvd and sign up tomorrow then start the shakes on Thursday

Weighed in last night @ 144kg. Heaviest I'd been for years. Just had second shake. ****** is the first day hard. Forgot how bad they were. Have strawberry and vanilla shakes.

You managed to stick with it though? The first few days suck don't they!!

Still there. Most annoying part is constant toilet visits. Day 4 weigh in at home shows up to 4kg already off.and I don't crave food like I did before.

Awesome! Good effort. The toilet issues will resolve eventually haha!

Well done and as Princess says once your body is used to the water intake you don't need to visit quite so frequently!!

First weigh in tomorrow after th week. Was easy enough. Just had to get over the dire taste of the shakes. You just have to try not to think about it. In good spirits as I know the weight is def down.

Last edited:
Weigh in done. Down 5kg or 11lbs for the week. Finding it easy enough to do. Easier than previous 2 times. Have no goal loss for next week but would like at least another 2-3kg.

Good going! I've had a cold for the last week so can chug down those funny shakes due to my lack of taste, it's awesome!
11 pounds is awesome, I can't do it without a goal though I need a week by week plan, only 14 left ;D

Nice one! 11lbs is awesome! I will be happy if I can get that.

Cheers. Only on it til Easter as I have loads up. Couldn't do it long term. I need that kick start to get me going again. 3 weeks TFR then refeed. Need to get the ass to the gym then try work the rest off.

Back