• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Day One..

xKimmiex

Silver Member
Right just got up :)
I managed not to snack AT ALL during the night! [worse time for me, when feeding baby]. The first thought i had when i woke to get a bottle was hmm what shall i eat! but i managed it :rolleyes: i even managed not too touch dps sweets on comp desk!

Im really worrying though :sigh: can i really do this? I need all the help/support i can get. Im so scared of cheating its untrue.

Anyways lol lol think im in ketosis [sp] already LMAO my breath stinks this morning lol

im going to struggly right loads drinking so much water, but i shall try! :cool:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

xKimmiex

Silver Member
thanks! sat here with water lol

Danell

S: 16st10lb C: 15st10lb G: 12st6lb BMI: 35.5 Loss: 1st0lb(5.98%)
Good luck kimmi i think you'll be ace on CD.xx

Best of luck Kimmie, try drinking the water through a straw you get through it faster, and it really helps keep the hunger at bay.

Also I tend to drink the water warm, half from the kettle, half from the cold tap, I find it much easier to drink than cold water :)

YOU CAN DO THIS, any time you think of giving in to temptation, think of how you fought to get started on this journey, and the prize at the end :)

carolyn01

S: 13st3lb C: 12st0lb G: 11st2lb Loss: 1st3lb(9.19%)
Hi, Im on day three and today feel is going to be a struggle. Im on 3 sachets a day and a bar also as my counsellor thought I would find it hard otherwise.

Trying to get water down is the best thing to help you. I feel bit shaky today and lightheaded, hopefully today may be the worse day.

xKimmiex

Silver Member
hey all. just going to get my meals! lol been docs to get form signed, bmi 44 not 49. [i think]
feel sick today and mouth tastes mingin =[

wish me luck! xxxx

xKimmiex

Silver Member
hey there!

had a vinalla [sp] shake and a spicey tomato soup so far, not hungry! i was before i had soups [i had the both same time cause i missed breckfast and it was 1pm when i had them].Cant stop peeing! and feel soooooooo tired lol

Kitteh

Resident geek
Hey there Kimmie.. You say you need all the advice and support you can.. Well we're here for you every step of the way.. And when you need a hand.. we're here..

I know you can do this.. And you're doing amazingly so far.. remember.. after three days it gets that bit easier..

*hugs hugs hugs*

x x x

you're doing great!!

mumto4

S: 11st10lb C: 11st0.5lb G: 9st7lb Loss: 0st9.5lb(5.79%)
Hi Kimmie, i started today too. Ive had a soup and a shake so far, having my last shake at about 7pm once kids in bed. Todays flown by which makes it easier, but im hungry lol

Kim&Leah

Silver Member
carry on your doing great
im the biggest eater ever, so i thought i'd give up halfway through day 1, but im on day 4 tomorrow and it really isn't that hard.
its a lot easier than i though
i think yesterday (day 2) was the hardest, but now im feeling better already :D

xKimmiex

Silver Member
thanks! tbh its quite easy today, im hungry now though! and cant stop weeing & number twos! lol [tmi]

can i make crisps for tonight out the soups? i may try, is it greese proof paper u need? x

flirty40greeneyes

Busy busy busy!!
S: 15st3lb C: 13st11lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 33.1 Loss: 1st6lb(9.39%)
I think it is - or baking parchment ... I was useless at making them ... has your sister made them?? I lost a pack trying!

xKimmiex

Silver Member
just tried them! lost a packet to it =[
ohwell, the first few was nice lol

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Slimming World - Recipe Chat 1
SlimFast 40
Slimming World Off Topic 4
Syn Values 0
Lipotrim Forum 7