day one

lola123

Silver Member
Start today just had a yummy strawberry shake. Had a quick bite of cranberry bar which I must say is a lot nicer than the LL bars I was on last year. My cdc has told me I can add mushrooms to my soup is this ok on week one ???

Hey Lola

Im also on day one!

I didnt like the strawberry shake, and my CDC would let me have the bricks or bars for the first two weeks so god knows how Im going to get through the first two weeks. Going to be hard but I need to do this so bad.

I thought it strange that my cdc let me have the bars so early on. But she said its fine I hope it doesn't scupper my ketosis. Lets keep eachother motivated, these next few days are going to be tough so good luck x

I cant see it will if she has let you have them. What have you had so far? Any thing you like?

Its so hard, I did Exante for a week (same sort of diet) and everything was lovely and you could have bars from the off. Starting to regret swapping now a little.

Day one and Ive had strawberry shake loads of water, but we went for a chinese banquet last night and had loads of wine and brandy so I think my ketosis will take some time to kick in but Im very determined to do it. Its going to be a very hard few days to come.

This is my first day aswell..

Started with a strawb tetra..

I am trying to force down apple n cin porridge as we speak.. ITS AWFUL!

My CDC let me have bars too.. and now im worried they will ruin week one for me :(

Im leaving the porridge until day three when I will be that hungry it will taste like heaven. Dont worry about the bars though come day 3 or 4 you will not feel hungry. Ive done this before and trust me it gets easier with each day. And you will look amazing x

I was going to have that porridge for my tea. Oh no I really dont know what to do, the hot capp made me sick so I have only have just over 100 calories today then if I have something I dont like for tea thats all I will have had. I really dont know what to do. Wish I had stuck with Exante their products are gorgeous in comparison but there is no councillor in my area which is what made me change as I wanted to get weighed/measured and have advice on hand.

Hello girsl

Don't worry about the bars, I had them in my first week and lost 8lb still, and that was in 5 days. I have gone off them now as you taste buds do change.. I don't mind the porridge, only the apple one tho. As you go on with this diet, you will learn to look forward to your shakes, bars, tetras and porridges, lol.. Honest! Keep your water intake up and iced water is especially known to boost weight loss too. Good luck ladies. xx

I was going to have that porridge for my tea. Oh no I really dont know what to do, the hot capp made me sick so I have only have just over 100 calories today then if I have something I dont like for tea thats all I will have had. I really dont know what to do. Wish I had stuck with Exante their products are gorgeous in comparison but there is no councillor in my area which is what made me change as I wanted to get weighed/measured and have advice on hand.

Can I jst say about the porridge..

Was rotten at first however after the 1st 3 spoons was ok.. not the best but edible x

If thats all you have had I would suggest you maybe play it safe for tea and go for the strawberry if u have any as most people enjoy these x

That gives me hope.........................just!

That gives me hope.........................just!

Ive not been hungry all day.. TBH I had that porridge because I felt I should have eaten something!

I am sick of going to the loo already tho.. its annoying espec when im at placement x

Hello..i am just at the end of day one..and i thought the A&C porridge was good. It looked like wallpaper paste but it tasted alright. I love the Strawberry milkshake, which i had for my dinner, but dislike the spicy tomato soup..yak. Anyone need support on their first few weeks..i am here to help, because i know i need it lol..:)

Shane.

Hey up

I was so sick yesterday after a strawberry shake and a capp shake so my CDC said it maybe wasnt for me (big help) so I am going back to Exante as the products are all yummy, it was heaven this am having a gorgeous thick shake (all products are natural) so nothing nasty to make me sick. Only reason I left was I wanted a councillor to weigh me but will go to Boots and going to be councilled over the phone.

Thanks for all your help guys - pop over to Exante if you ever want a chat.

Good luck to everyone x

Thank you!

Hope you manage ok and you get a good weigh in on your 1st week, hope we can keep in touch - you can always pop on to Exante as we are a little group and people much easier to find! We started at same time so can keep each other going.

Good luck x

Back