day seven its all messed up

noray

:cry:i am on day seven last night i had a burger and a cheese sandwich and am soooo annoyed have i messed up my weighin now :break_diet:

:cry:i am on day seven last night i had a burger and a cheese sandwich and am soooo annoyed have i messed up my weighin now :break_diet:

Hi Noray, don't panic. You did what you felt was going to make you feel good at the time. It's hard not to break when you're feeling rubbish. Don't worry about this weigh in you'll probably still do very well. Its a real learning moment for you you can change to something else or you can start over, very personal choice. Just don't feel bad about yourself because you had some food! Do something you really love doing that will make you feel great and then when your calm down and in a better feeling place have a think about starting over, one day at a time!

Love and hugs

Hi Noray

Don't worry that you broke it. I'm sure everyone has broke it at some stage. I broke it last week and lost 2 lbs yesterday. But no more breaking it for me my goal is for 4 lb a week so I can get to my goal by the end of september for a wedding.

Back