Day three................ am really hungry.. wheres Ketosis???

Ketosis is normally after day 3 ..... 3 days of being hungry - and then WOW magically no hunger pangs on day 4!

Some people are lucky and go into ketosis sooner though - just depends on your body.

So roll on tomorrow for you!

Aaaw dont worry you are nearly there! I found drinking more water helped when my tummy rumbled! You'll soon be free of the hunger pangs, keep on going!

am so short tempered... am so hungry... smell funny... so thougth i was in ketosis.... but i am hungry... omg, can i reallly do this for 8 months?

The testing sticks show positive for ketones for me on day 5:eek:, so keep going! Although my breath smells weird before that! Yuk! DRINK, DRINK, DRINK that water!

Hang on in there, could be just around the corner. Everyone's different and go into ketosis at different times, but hopefully you're not far away now, and it does get easier then :)

Oh NO!!! Are you drinking enough water???

Have you tested for ketosis??? You can buy ketostix from chemists. Normally the best way to tell is: you don't feel hungry, you have smelly breath and bad taste in your mouth and you can feel very cold.

day four, woke up feelign like sh*t, sore eyes, headache. no energy.... bleughhhh

The first week when I started Lipotrim I really struggled for the first week and I got a very bad headache which was probably withdrawal from carbs and caffeine, I took my usual painkiller and I was fine, my energy levels where very low.

It does take awhile for the body to adjust and it takes about three weeks for some before the energy levels come back up. Sometimes it can be quicker.

My first weigh in gave me the boost I needed as I lost 10 pounds and no other diet ever gave me those results!

Here's a link to the Inspiration Slide Show which shows what can be achieved.

http://www.minimins.com/inspiration/

It does get easier, just hang in there.

Love Mini xxx

Hi hun.....it will pass I know how you feel right now, you want to throw in the towel is it really worth feeling so rough....but take it from me, it will pass and you will feel so great, the house will be scrubbed and polished until it gleams. You will develop a spring in your step and hold your head up high as you begin to burn the fat.

Honestly it does get better. Give it a few more days

Mini and Sonya are so right! I am on day... er.... 10 I think! And my first week was horrid, I really didnt think I could do it. Then on my first weigh in I had lost 7lb, and I was SO excited! This week I am finding things a lot easier, I'm just not bothered about it, not really thinking about anything apart from the wonderful fact that I am losing weight every single day!

KEEP GOING!!

Hi hun.....it will pass I know how you feel right now, you want to throw in the towel is it really worth feeling so rough....but take it from me, it will pass and you will feel so great, the house will be scrubbed and polished until it gleams. You will develop a spring in your step and hold your head up high as you begin to burn the fat.

.....had one of those days last two:cry:but over it now !! By the way Soyna love the new photos - ab fab!!!!

I am on day 4 and still no ketosis...

Keep going Sedalia!! I went into ketosis about 11pm on day 4 - I think it varies for each of us! All of a sudden I had a strange taste in my mouth, it was really weird, it actually happen suddenly, like switching on a light or something! Just hang on in there hun!

I'll hang in, just this hunger is killing me! Other than that I feel fine.

Keep on glugging the water, I found that really helped with the hunger. As Sonkie say, try hot water too. Roll on tomorrow, you should be there!

oooohhh poor you...as Elle said keep drinking water and hot drinks it does help....sometimes it can take up to 5 days (sorry) for the ketosis to kick it.....try to focus on the pounds dropping off.....

I found hot drinks more filling than cold water....why I dont know but if it helps it is worth it.
I cant really remember what day I got into ketosis and I still dont test now, its pointless getting hung up on testing, if you are 100% on the diet you cant not lose weight.

Hi there,

Like the other guys all say, hit day 5 and its fine! I say that because I am on day 5 now. The though of food still rumbles around in my head but I remind myself I am not actually hungry and it will be soooooo worth it. I also keep telling myself that I put me here, so I have to get me outta here too lol.

Keep going and keep reading the forum it is so inspirational.

XXX

Back