Day Three and losing the will

Hi guys,

My 3rd day on the LT TFR and I'm really struggling. I'm feeling so disheartened just so hungry and feel like I just need some food just one mouthful is it going to be like this forever. I just want to give up. :gen147::lost::cry:

Hi hun, hang on in there, it WILL get better for you, the first three days are the worst - honest.

Be strong!!!! Very soon your body will enter ketosis and youll no longer feel hungry!

Just think to yourself why you started in the first place and have a look at the before and after pictures and this should get you through the next day or two!

Plus always come back on here we are all in the same boat and can helo each other out x

I'm on day 4 and felt exactly the same as you earlier today. Most of today i felt so so hungry but we have to carry on so not to have regrets in a few weeks time think we could of been many 1bs lighter rather than heavier. Like what has already been said, focus on why you are doing LT in the first place and keep it at the forefront of your mind. Take it hour by hour, day by day.
WE CAN DO THIS
xx

Hi Pinklady, I was feeling like you were and was seriously craving cheese! Try drinking iced water as cold as you can possibly get it, it stopped me feeling as hungry and as soon as you hit ketosis you will stop feeling hungry and will feel more energetic! Think of that 1st weigh in and how good it is going to feel being that bit lighter and that bit closer to your goal!
xx

Hi Pinklady...you CAN dothis...go to bed early if u must but soon u will be in ketosis and you will succeed. Lipotrim isn't forever but if you don't lose the weight now you will feel down about your weight forever, you really can do this hun, you are stro g and only you are in charge of your body weight and shape.
Good luck, sending lots of positive thoughts and hugs to you

IT WILL GET EASIER!!!!

I remember feeling so hungry the first time I did LT. It does get better after day 4, I promise. You have to think of your goal and what you really want. The trouble with LT is that you only have the 3 shakes (or it used to be that), and you cant have a 4th when things are dire. I think that saved me this time. A great appetite suppressant for me is sweetened peppermint tea, or liquorice tea. That really helped me this time. OOH, and a small teaspoon of boullion in a mug of hot water.

Hi Big Birdy,

I don't think u are allowed bouillion. If I'm wrong and you are please correct me, I would have thought it would delay her going into ketosis if she consumed anything that wasn't LT approved. Please feel free to let me know that in fact u can have bouillion because I'm i week 12 and would have loved this information! :)

Hi Ive just rand my pharmacist (who is luckily available til 9) and bouillion isnt allowed as it affects ketosis.

Thanks misskyneston,

Here I was thinking I had been missing out for the past 3 months!

Hi Guys

Thank you so much for all your kind words I decided to go to bed early and I have woke up feeling much better.:grouphugg:
I didnt gain weight easy so I shouldnt think loosing the weight will be easy. :girlpower:xx

I have always had it. I think its only a cup a day or something, but it did help in hours of need in the early days. LL even sell their own brand but apparently its the same as the Swiss one you can buy at the supermarket for 1/2 the price. I am going on info that I learnt 3 years ago, so perhaps things have changed now.

what about chicken i have got over day 4 am in ketosis definetly i have got the keto sticks to check
i know we are not meant to have anything but despite ketosis i still felt genuine hunger today so bad that when I cooked sunday dinner today i am gutted to say i had about 3 slices of plain chicken I told myself if atkins only allows meat to get into ketosis then it wouldnt affect it this once but will it sob now feeling guilty but not going to give up

what about chicken i have got over day 4 am in ketosis definetly i have got the keto sticks to check
i know we are not meant to have anything but despite ketosis i still felt genuine hunger today so bad that when I cooked sunday dinner today i am gutted to say i had about 3 slices of plain chicken I told myself if atkins only allows meat to get into ketosis then it wouldnt affect it this once but will it sob now feeling guilty but not going to give up

hey hun dont worry, i did the same, i eat some of my kiddies left over chicken, but i also want to know it if will take me out of ketosis, but if it does hun, we can stil do this hey, few more days to 1 week done :D

Well done for getting past day 3 (i couldn't lol). I'm now on dietimeal which is nearly the same as LT but you can eat protein so i don't think the chicken or ham will knock you out of ketosis as i know i'm still in it.

Well done for getting past day 3 (i couldn't lol). I'm now on dietimeal which is nearly the same as LT but you can eat protein so i don't think the chicken or ham will knock you out of ketosis as i know i'm still in it.

i so hope not for both our sakes:break_diet:

The chicken or ham wont take you out of ketosis, but the nibbling will reduce your weight loss. It might help to nibble occasionally, as I know you get hungry, but its hard to measure 'nibbles'. Ketosis doesnt make you lose the weight, its the lack of calories that does that. Ketosis just helps you to stop feeling hungry. The weeks that I 'nibbled' were the weeks that I had a reduced loss. It does even itself out over time, as some people say that the 810 gave them the same losses as SS.

The chicken or ham wont take you out of ketosis, but the nibbling will reduce your weight loss. It might help to nibble occasionally, as I know you get hungry, but its hard to measure 'nibbles'. Ketosis doesnt make you lose the weight, its the lack of calories that does that. Ketosis just helps you to stop feeling hungry. The weeks that I 'nibbled' were the weeks that I had a reduced loss. It does even itself out over time, as some people say that the 810 gave them the same losses as SS.

well that good hear that it wont take us out of ketosis, but i have to say it doesnt only curb your hunger, it does make you lose weight, ketosis is a fat burning state the body goes into when are not feeding your body carbohydrates, ketosis uses fat for energy and thus burns away fat and weight:D

Back