Day three is nearly over.........Wahooo

sandypops

Loves life......
Hi

My third day is nearing to an end.....well ok it is only afternoon but I am having a good day and just had my second product. I had such a bad day yesterday with stinky breath, lethargy and oh so cranky ........but today is a whole different thing. Feeling positive and actually made a curry from scratch for the family and not a problem at all. Filling up on smells I think......lol..........We still have the weekend to come which is my second goal.......surviving it.........will update in the middle of the weekend and let you know..................Sandy.x

definitely sounds like it's going great - i had my really bad day on day 3, then from day 4 and ketosis, it was like a switch was flipped, and touch wood, i've not looked back, or had any cravings as such, so i hope it's the same for you, all the best with it :)

Amazing how quickly the days go by... I remember the first few days very easily and it seems like yesterday... I am now half way through week 5!
You are doing great (both of you) and you will be soon looking back at the weeks behind you.
x

Thanks Tilly, and you're absolutely right - i sometimes forget exactly which day i'm on, as it's getting harder to remember the time before i started it, which i think is a good thing as if i was always harking back to the bad old days, i'd know my head wasn't where it should be. Keep up the good work yourself as well :)

Amazing how quickly the days go by... I remember the first few days very easily and it seems like yesterday... I am now half way through week 5!
You are doing great (both of you) and you will be soon looking back at the weeks behind you.
x
Hi Tilly

Thanks for support and have to say have found it easier than I thought but that could be because of how determined I am to fit in a certain dress in 4 wks time.......lol............Day 4 and feeling good and considering it is totm also I am shocked...............its like I have gone in all fires blazing and although I am nervous about the weekend given I am a vino queen I pray I dont break my diet......any tips on weekend????x

definitely sounds like it's going great - i had my really bad day on day 3, then from day 4 and ketosis, it was like a switch was flipped, and touch wood, i've not looked back, or had any cravings as such, so i hope it's the same for you, all the best with it :)
Hey Mick

Thanks for support and its day four and getting easier by the day .................dreading weekend though..........how do you manage then cos that is when I get out of control...........being Irish and all that love my drink and my food and my chill time with family...........avoiding the pub I guess is a start .............doing this initially to fit in a dress for a wedding in Dublin but have a feeling will continue after...............x

Well done on getting this far. Day5 for me today. Im also slightly concerned about the long wknd, so Ive planned to cook enough for the next 3 days and leave it in the fridge. Hubby can just heat and eat when wants and that way i wont have to deal with food everyday. Although at times I dont mind it and have even started cooking from scratch. I guess I still need some sort of contact and relationship with food.
U must have hit ketosis by now. Just think how hard these first few days were and how u felt...u dont wanna go back feelin like that again. Think Summer ;) Good luck. x

Well done on getting this far. Day5 for me today. Im also slightly concerned about the long wknd, so Ive planned to cook enough for the next 3 days and leave it in the fridge. Hubby can just heat and eat when wants and that way i wont have to deal with food everyday. Although at times I dont mind it and have even started cooking from scratch. I guess I still need some sort of contact and relationship with food.
U must have hit ketosis by now. Just think how hard these first few days were and how u felt...u dont wanna go back feelin like that again. Think Summer ;) Good luck. x
Hi FFBT...lol

That is a brilliant idea although do have my sister staying and she loves cooking but next weekend I may cook in advance and then just take myself and family out for a day...........I am definitely in ketosis now and already feel a massive difference in my jeans..........did not expect it to be so quick............jeans never lie......................so you get weighed Sunday then yes? I think Monday will never come...........Good luck for weekend and your weigh in then.............x

you're very welcome sandypops, and i must admit, it's a similar thing for me, all the family being irish and wanting to enjoy themselves lol. i've found that for me, drinking between 4 and 6 litres of water a day is completely filling me up. I was on SS+, but have decided to go on SS for a while, as i was struggling to even eat a bit of tea, which is unheard of normally, so i tend to avoid the pub at the mo, altho i would back myself not to cheat if i did go, that's how good and positive im feeling at present. my wife doesn't drink, so there's no temptation there either. i'd say it's a very individual thing in some ways how you approach the 'distractions', but it'll all be worth it in the end when you're looking and feeling fab! :)

No, not sunday. Im getting weighed on Monday after the full 7 days. Cant wait. Hope its a good loss. x

Back