day three tiredness

abouttime

Hi

My pharmacist said day 3 and 6 would be hard, I am not too bad with the wanting food bit, just tell myself it will be fine and its all worth it. Today after work (I am a teacher) I noticed just how exhausted i was. Was an effort to carry my stuff to the car. Anyone else ever felt like this?? Think i might have to have a wee nap!

I know what you mean, I have to get up at 05:00hrs in the morning for work. Normally I would do that, finish work at 14:00hrs, pick the boys up from school and be fine up until about 10 o'clock at night before retiring to bed.

Since I've been on this diet though, I find I am constantly exhausted, finish work at 14:00hrs and its a 2 hour nap (wife and kids off school) and even after that I'm in bed at 9-10 o'clock, still knackered and flat out asleep. Yep, physically I'm ok but mentally knackered, a small price to pay even though I'm coming to the end of the 4th week!

Its not easy initially but I have actually found that since doing this diet I am full of beans :) The first week was very up and down and then I had a blip where all of my kids were ill and I felt like death thru tiredness, more so than ever before... but now I am able to sleep when i come to bed I find I am awake 2 hours before the alarm goes off! I could actually get up and do some housework but I am sooo para about waking the kids at 5am that I stay put and play on my phone!!! Give it a while and you msy be the same,, I know many that have this - its almost like a high... even during the day I am itching to go :) When I do have a slump its always because I have gone too easy on the water and I need hydrating xx

I had the odd few days of feeling very weary but it passes. Overall my energy levels improved as time passed. Well done to you.

thanks guys. I find I am sleeping so so well at night other than getting up to pee which is great. I think it probably isnt helping that I have additional stress in schoola t the moment with getting coursework marked and everything sorted for my GCSE students.
My aunt has been on it for 7 weeks and says her energy levels are gerat so hoping it passes soon!

it will defo pick up but if you haven't gotten to it yet on LT just be aware that when it's your totm there's a chance you'll be shattered - depends on if you normally get pms symptoms or not though - I went to bed at 6pm yesterday and slept until 6.30 this morning waking only once to pee!

i find i have energetic days then really tired days, i cant make out what im doing different to get a good day, i do struggle with the water intake so maybe its that, its a chore to get the water down, and i go hours before i remember to drink lol, im happy with my losses tho.

it will defo pick up but if you haven't gotten to it yet on LT just be aware that when it's your totm there's a chance you'll be shattered - depends on if you normally get pms symptoms or not though - I went to bed at 6pm yesterday and slept until 6.30 this morning waking only once to pee!

thats prob the problem then typical me, start LT and then totm lands on me!!! Feel bit better today but still not left work so will see what happens once I get home!!

Back