Day Three

sammyzip50

Silver Member
Was back at work today but to be honest I could have done without it. I had to use more brain power than usual! Anyway today was the same as yesterday. Day 4 should be relatively okay, surely?

day 4 will be a doddle I reckon you are doing fab, you will find as the days go on work will become easier and a welcome distraction from thinking about the diet

x

I found it hard today to be honest and had a salad wrap at lunch time. I hoped I haven't messed it up? I don't know what come over me other than desperation and hope that the diet cause bingeing episodes. I feel awful about it and like I failed. However trying to see it as a slip and part of the process of adjusting to it. I actually didn't even feel better for it physically let alone psychologically.

Any thoughts for day 5, weigh in on Sunday and whether I am out of ketosis?

don't beat yourself up. it's done. move forwards.

the wrap itself contains carbs - and it depends what veg made up the salad too. ketosis is more fragile at the beginning, so you may have set yourself back... but you may not - and anyway, it's done now. no point fretting.

can you, in future, make sure you have an extra pack with you - or if that's not possible, stick to plain chicken/fish?

I agree with Spangles , good advice. Move on. Don't do what I have been doing for the past year of trying to re-start CD and use this slip as an excuse not to continue on plan. I shudder to think how much money I have wasted on CD packs over the period of being on and off it for a year! Another reason this time I am going to try and stay focussed!

DON'T GIVE UP!! x

I have slipped too in my first week. I went out walking to ease my guilt and get me ready to start again the following day. Good luck - DONT give up!!! I just met my mum and sister for lunch and they had lush paninis whilst I had my shake. Was hard at first but forgot about what they were eating when we started chatting. Think I have to test myself in situations like these and when I overcome them one at a time I think it will get easier x

I slipped yesterday too though admittedly didnt have carbs. I feel so much better today, day 5, i think the worst is over so stick with it! X

I slipped yesterday too though admittedly didnt have carbs. I feel so much better today, day 5, i think the worst is over so stick with it! X

Hi batlo8...I remember you from when I was doing Lipotrim (same diet as CD, but more expensive :p).

I haven't had the urge to cheat yet at all,I am so digusted I fell off the wagon and gained a hellava lot of weight back that my motivation is red hot :D!
My daughter just sighed when she heard I was on milkshakes again. She thinks I'm going to fail again...making me more determined!!

If you do slip, apparantly protein only does not set you back too badly.

Ditto everyone, forgive yourself and move on :bliss:

Forgive,forget and start again...thats what Im doing after my 1 (ok 3) glasses of wine last night x

Back