Day two has been very difficult

MiniMoosh

Mooshing back
I'm on Slim and Save. I had a good day yesterday, all this week when I 'sort of' started with the sample pack. Yesterday was the first day I did it properly, three MRPs with a cup of green tea and one water flavour sachet. But I stayed in all day, no exercise at all! Just cleaning. Today I did ok but I went for a walk to town, dropping off library books etc. About 4 miles, not much but I've just had a forth pack because I was so hungry!

I really wanted to stick to the 3 a day, I have a lot to lose and want it gone! Plus its cheaper......:eek: I think, given my fairly active job I may have to stick with 4 a day. What a shame. I hope it means I do lose weight still! Weigh-in tomorrow, lets see how that is.

I'm just writing this to take my mind off jumping in the fridge! I licked the bowl clean from my chilli :eek:

I can't emphasise enough MiniM that I have done four from the start and have lost over forty pounds in 8 weeks. That's a good, steady loss, so if you have to have four, don't feel too bad! You'll still lose steadily and it means you get to eat something every 3 or 4 hours. See how you get on with three and an occasional fourth won't hurt!

PS Consider a big drink of fizzy water, or if you don't like that a zero coke in between the 2nd and 3rd! Others seem to add the latter with no ill effects!

Last edited:
Thanks for the support Giza. I'm thinking 4 a day from now on- just too active at work! Day 3 has been good so far but then it's only half 2!

i too have been having 4 packs a day every day and so far loss of 12lbs and im happy with that :)

When i was doing cd i felt that way but after about 5/6 days it was more like it was a push to manage all 3!! Everyone is different though and plenty use 4 with brilliant losses!!!

I have always had 4 and have lost 6.5 stone so far. Each to their own. I like having brekkie, lunch, tea and supper.

Back