Day two in the big Lipotrim House!!!!!!

babyugly6

Day two started with a bang ... I slept in coz i was knackered lol

I had a chocolate shake forgot how nice it actually was (am i weird???)

I had a doctors appointment 1st thing which landed to for the receptionist to me it wasnt until next wednesday :sigh: I then argued with her until she gave me an appointment for 3 o clock :sigh: I then had to go to work at which time i signed up to this forum, because mark has an it seemed to be helping him (shucks you guys) .

I chugged down a bucket of coffee and then about two litres of water, toilet breaks are not fun in my work i have 2 flights of stairs to go everytime, but that'll hopefully help with the weight loss. Also, anytime i feel the urge to eat i call Mark and it takes my mind off food, im dead lucky!!!!:D

Felt good mostly all day until I met a friend who tried to bring me to the food court :eek: having none of it i got her by the hair and dragged her home :8855:

I got home to find that Mark was taking his mind off things by cleaning the whole house (god love him) he's doing sooo well Very proud of him. I got out some fat photos and showed mark from when i was nearly 20st i thought i'd a got dumped but thankfully not lol

I then made us both up our chicken soups with some black pepper and chilli flakes, which i have to say i actually enjoy (...i am weird right?)

so now it 8pm and i think im gonna have another gallon of water ten toilet breaks and then i'll hit the sack.

Stay tuned day 3!!!!

well done.....your both doing so well and are very lucky to be doing LT together, it must be a great boost for you!
Keep up the good work!....although bit worried what Mark is going to do once everythings ben cleaned, lol!
Amanda xx

well done for getting through day 2!!! tell mark he's most welcome to come round to mine to clean up if he runs out of things to do :p
its nice that you can both do this together. my younger sister has recently started LT as well so its nice to know your not the only one suffering.. and the support u get is just amazing coz you both know what the other is going through..

good luck xxx

oh she definitely is. she is on this site too.. but seems to have disappeared since she went back to uni. i have not been on LT this week coz I was away with OH and also havent been very well, but back on tomorrow!!!..

wow i'm at day 2 too
Good luck!

I'm doing go..so far, it's hard but we can do it..right?
:D

You are both doing so well! I wish I could clear the house of food, maybe just for the first week.:sigh: XX

You are both doing so well! I wish I could clear the house of food, maybe just for the first week.:sigh: XX

we cleared the house completely my sister came over and we fed her everything in the cupboard probably will need to go on lt herself now lol:8855:

Back