Day Two Murder :-(

Well its coming to the end of day two and I am starving even my own arm is looking so tasty at the mo !!! I have really found it hard today drank loads of water to fill up a bit . I know you all say it gets easier after 3 or 4 days but this is a killer.

The only thing that kept me on the straight and narrow today is the thought of

1. My weigh in on Monday morning after my first seven days

and

2. The fact that I was coming on here tonight to update on my progress

So its an early night for me just to get out of the way and heres to day three coming up

God I'm hungry .................. LOL

Well done on getting to the end of day 2, I'm pretty hungry on day 1 but having more problems getting the shakes down than anything else at the moment

Your half way to the hardest part, you can do it....

Keep going, You're almost through the worst, it really really does become easier, honestly!

Well done LCM :D keep going, not long now and the hunger will be gone.

As Ruth says it DOES get easier, take one day at a time, do anything to keep your mind off food. Only a few more days and you won't be feeling hungry. It will become a routine.Keep your eye on the prize and you will be rewarded!

Helenx

Keep strong ..... only another day and you'll find Thursday morning you have the blanket of ketosis around you and magically don't feel hungry!

Keep posting and you can't eat. then have a bath and go to bed early!!

Hang in there, it WILL get easier xx

Keep it up, im on day 4 now and fiding it easier. Not hungry at all and i feel so much prouder at myself for not chucking it.... you can do it!!!

well done this were in the middle of this week already u wont find monday coming round. then the time will start to fly. Keep going be strong k

Just keep saying----

Hi

Like I said on my Diary thread, day 2 and 3 were my worst. I very nearly gave up. I was feeling dizzy, sic and hungry constantly, but after day 3, I felt great, didnt feel bad at all, and I am so glad that I never gave up.

So please dont give up. I know that it is tempting to give up when you are not feeling too good, but when you past these days, you will be glad you stayed on the diet.

Keep going you are doing brilliantly, another few days and you will be into ketosis and things will get a little easier!!

Gxx

well done for getting through day 2 it does get easier and when u get on the scales on mon ull see that all the hard work is worth it ashley xx

Are you still there LCM???? You've gone quiet but left your green light on!! Hope you are feeling better and more positive from all these tales of getting to day 3 and after???

Back