day two

charlotte

well day two and i cant stop peeing,and i even peed on a ketone strip and i could not believe it went pink:eek: so soon,well not much of a headache either,feeling rather tied today and im cold...so im off to wrap up on the sofa and watch tv as i start work again tomorrow so hopeing i will be busy to keep my mind off the time......

arent all the toilet trips great fun ,they help tone your legs and your bum ,the worst bit is nearly over now ,you wont warm up though hun im sat here in my cardy with the heating on ,drinking warm water can help though and a nice hot bath,good luck and keep us posted xx

Good luck hun,Im blooming freezing too,have a jumper on and will light the fire later when the kids go to bed (Along with the heating!)

Good drills, well done keep us informed with all your positiveness x

Well done hun stick at it xxx

I used a bull dog clip to stop me peeing maybe try a cork or something , just a thought;) xx

more like a catherter bag would be so much better hahahahahhaha i dont feel so cold now,mind you the scarf is keeping me snugg chat to you all later,thanks for all your replys it's keeping me going,good luck to you all xxx

laters x

Back