Day Two

Mr Creosote

Got to say I found Day One difficult and ended up having to take a Nytol to get to sleep but in the big scheme of things that is not a problem.

Woken up today no appetite yet but as much as I used to eat 'I was never a breakfast person'.[Anyone remember the original Reggie Perrin, probably not].

Just keeping in contact. Under 18hrs and Day Two will be under my belt.!!!

Well done for getting through day 1 Mr C, it's definately the hardest mentally, if not physically, as we are breaking our routines and leaving our comfort zones with nothing but our will power and determination to do so!

Going to bed early is not a bad idea, especially in the beginning. It may seem like a waste of an evening, but in the long run if it helps then it's worth it, I was craving like mad last night and ended up going to bed at 9pm! Fair enough, I woke up at 6am this morning as a result, but at least I got some washing done and was ready for work without rushing! lol

I found that having my packs at regular intervals helped as I knew when the next one would be and I could focus on that. Days three and four I had a bit of a headache and felt quite lethargic, but from then on it was easy peasy to stick to it and I felt great.

I had mid week wi for first two weeks and it really helped with the motivation.

Keep going - well worth it.

Keep going! Only a couple of day and then you are through the worst. For the first week I went to bed quite early (8.15 one night!) as generally I never used to eat in bed so there wasn't that habit.
Good luck!

I'm not gonna eat but it's Day Two and GOD I'M HUNGRY....and I have got the Kid's dinner to cook.

Back