Day two

YumyMumy

Crawling to the finish!
well what should I do? Day two has arrived, I found day one unbelievably easy. But today a BBQ is planned and the wether is amazing, we have the pools out for the kids and theres lots of ale in.....what should I do? I dont think I will manage around this but im definately not missing out, I only need to do 2 weeks on the diet but asap x

I'm afraid I'm in the "stick 100% until you get to goal" camp so that's my advice!

You don't need food and booze to have a fab day in the sun with friends and family. Plus sunshine hangovers are *really* horrid...

thanks for your advice, I cancelled my attendance at the BBQ, Im still having a nice (boring) day on lipotrim!! Its only 2 or 3 weeks, I can have a BBQ then :) xxx

Well done . There will still be loads of BBQs and fun days after lipotrim. You could go and just sip water but if you feel you couldnt cope with that better stay away..... Just imagine standing up on the scales for your first weigh in .. used to motivate me !!!!!:D

definately, ive got my wedding day and 3 holidays all by September so theres no need to quit for a sunny day now :) especially when it will be tipping down by the middle of the week and ill still be fat haha xx

Good for you yumymumy! You have such great incentives to stick to this and I think you made the right choice. Well done!

Back