Day Zero

Shauna_N

:wave_cry: Goodbye food! Day Zero for me of TFR, got weighed in at lunchtime.... collected my chocolate shakes, already drinking water by the gallon trying to hold off til I take my first shake! Yikes!

Welcome to the forums Shauna..

I am on my 2nd try ( i just couldn't do it with 3 kids here during the summer holidays)..

I am only on day 3 but determined to succeed this time... The shakes are not that bad and water really is the key to keeping hunger at bay!!

Good luck.. It will be worth it

Hello and welcome!

Good luck, I've just survived the first week and wouldn't have done it without this site! Read as many of other people's posts as you can and you'll find that everyone else is going or has been through exactly the same as you're going through today and will experience over the next few days. There's bound to be someone else starting today who you can share experiences with.

Personally, I'm on cloud 9! I wish that I could bottle how I feel today, all the tiredness and crap has passed, I don't feel in the slightest bit hungry and have loads of energy and enthusiasm. Next week you'll feel exactly the same and you'll be well on the way (weigh!) to target x

Congtatulations! Deffo keep sticking to the forum, it will get u fru the tough times, I promise. I alm9st gave up this wknd but wiv support 8 stuck with it and have just lost another 3lb which has con(inced me that i do really want to do another 7 whole days bringing me to 6 wks. I have to say, if i can do it (with an office full of people who tell me daily im stupid, its not safe and offer me food or talk about thr stuff all day) then anyone can. Ots amazing how good it feels to be in control of urself. Ke3p it up and welcome.

Welome Shauna and good luck for your first weigh in x
Blow fish, glad to hear you more positive well done huni xx

Thanks everyone, managed to get thru the evening which is always my worst time. Drinking tons of water so getting fit just running to the loo! ;)

Back