day1 - IM FINDIN THIS WAY TOO HARD :(

supermummy

hey guyz.. need support. im really findin it hard. its day 1 and ive only had 1 shake so far n didnt like it and all im thinkin about is food. im not hungrey its just out of habit. my luxury time me time is when my daughter sleeps in the afternoon...that when i watch tv or put on a film and sit with my snacks...its the highlight of my day. i know its that highlight that has brought me to this size, but i cant help thinkin about food. today has been so boring without food. feel so sad and down. i keep walkin to the kitchen thinkin ill just eat today and then start again tommorrow. so far i havnt given in...but i am feelin really weak. please help me!!!:cry:

hiya supermummy i'm sorry to hear your finding it tough can i suggest you add more water to the shake thats what i do i cant stand gloopy foods if you know what I mean when your daughter has a nap is there anything you can I know its boring but what about theirining some cleaning or maybe some light exercise though its not really recomended in the first 2 wks or whay about logging on and reading the posts
It does get easier honest but the 1st week is a b---h
you can do this this i know you can
all the best
xx
Sharron

thanx fraggle. im really just gonna try gettin through this wk and wait till my first WI, hopefully that will keep me goin.
a big welldone to u. uv done amazingly well.

hang in there suppermum ,it really does get easier,i found black coffee distracts me,i hated it in the begining used to gag drinkin it now i love it,its the one of lifes little pleasures hahah

Hey there well done you for taking the first steps, :happy096:
I have been reading about lipotrim today, as I have tried all the slimming classes and even tablets from the Dr, I am thinking about surgery but want to explore other options first.

I try and use my "me time" to do things I enjoy, I have taken to painting my nails, reading a mag, Suduko or a nice bath..

Stick with it I know you can do it, you're doing the right thing by posting the message, the support you get wil help too :wavey:

Hi supermummy dont worry it will get easier later, it was my first day yesterday and it was really hard i kept going to the fridge as if to get something and then remembering last minute i couldn't, i felt really ill all day massive headache n just plain damn hungry

Bright side of it though this morning i woke up full of energy and soooo good about myself that i had got through day 1

Im off to a party tonight and have to avoid buffet food and alcohol :( but i have just had my shake so that will tide me over till i come home

Believe me it does get easier xx

hiya hun, sorry ya are having such a terrible day but i can tell ya it does get better. Ya will be feeling a bit rough for the next couple of days as your body adjusts. If ya are ever feeling a bit down log on here we are all here for a chat and help ya through it. The feeling of missing food will soon vanish when ya see your weight loss result!! Good luck hun we are all right behind ya.

defo add more water to your shakes. they taste less 'salty'. also helps with water intake. don't worry, hang on in for the week and be dumbfounded at your first weigh in. and... believe it or not,.... you actually get to like the shakes. i remember first week and almost gagged each shake. hated all of them. make up the chocolate and vanilla ones with some hot water added and possibly a spoon of nescafe. makes them more enjoyable. good luck! you can do it!

it gets better! im on day 12 so I know it gets alot better! once this week is over and you see how much weight you have lost I dont think you will look back! i lost 12lbs in the first week and its the best kick I could have been given!.... I have honestly found that coming online and reading posts etc really gives me a boost!... even before I signed up here I used to come online and read the posts and think I really should do this, these people are brilliant! It really keeps me going. I found it so difficult before because i just felt like im the only person going through this. But Im not... ! Good Luck supermummy! you'll do great!

thanx fraggle. im really just gonna try gettin through this wk and wait till my first WI, hopefully that will keep me goin.
a big welldone to u. uv done amazingly well.

Thanx supermummy i hope your 2nd day has been a bit easier
xx sharron

I understand completely. When my kids are quite and I have a bit of free time I always use to nip to the snack box first. But I know that I cant go on doing this. And I will be much happier when I am the weight I want to be. I am sure you feel the same. I have started a dairy and I write what ever I feel wether Happy or in my struggling times. I have also found that looking at the sucess pictures when I want to eat setsmy mind back on track. Dont give in keep going.
You can Make this work:)
xx

I know some people would say that this would make them more depressed by doing this. But when I feel really really down or have that desire to cheat I think of all the things I will be able to do when I lose weight. I go online and look at all the clothes that I want to buy but arent in my size and then I get back to LT with a vengeance !! Ive got a picture of the wedding outfit I want in my mind and when I am working out I just think of that as well!!...

Alot of the times we all feel like eating because we have nothing else to do, Its important to fill your day with things to do so that you dont sit there bored thinking... hmm i could eat something! lol... i spent too many years of my life doing that!.. NO MORE :)

thanx everyone. unfortunately i gave in yesterday :(
I believe i didnt start off right yesterday. I didnt have any water or shake till around 4 yesterday and that made me feel ill and gave me really bad headaches.
Im startin again 2morrow and this time iv set myself a timetable. Im aiming to have a ltr of water by 12, another by 3, then 6 and then final ltr of water at 9. im gonna also space out my milkshakes more sensibly. Im really really gonna try my level best and take all ur advise and keep myself busy. Thankyou all so much.
Please wish me goodluck, coz i need it!

goodluck supermummy!! Tomorrow is my first day on LT and i'm really very nervous! but at least I know there are other people out there doing the same thing! I'll prob be on the website all day tomorrow!!

fingers crossed!!!

Good Luck suppermummy, and I think it takes guts to post on that you have has a minor set back, many people would have disappeared off the site!

So well done and good luck I think having a plan is a great idea it will help you stay focussed, but don't beat yourself up if it not followed to the letter (well that's only my suggestion!!)

:gen126:
Look forward to hearing how your getting on

thanx rosiepink. goodluck to u too for day 1 and ur right im prob gonna be on the site all day too. x

goodluck supermummy!! Tomorrow is my first day on LT and i'm really very nervous! but at least I know there are other people out there doing the same thing! I'll prob be on the website all day tomorrow!!

fingers crossed!!!

thanx angel for seeing positivity. im really gonna try hard this time around.x

Good Luck suppermummy, and I think it takes guts to post on that you have has a minor set back, many people would have disappeared off the site!

So well done and good luck I think having a plan is a great idea it will help you stay focussed, but don't beat yourself up if it not followed to the letter (well that's only my suggestion!!)

:gen126:
Look forward to hearing how your getting on

Back