day1 tommorrow.....

Hi i'm starting lipotrim tommorrow,this will be my 3rd attempt......1st time did really well then just never kept it off....2nd i did it with 2 friends and it only takes 1 with no will power to upset the apple cart so this time i am oing it on my own and have told nobody except for my husband and son who support me all the way and plus i won't have to do the cooking as they will do it for them selves.well i have weighed myself and i have been to get my shakes and my weight was exactly as it was at home so i was prepared for the shock i have 7st to lose so i have a lot of hard work to do so i want to wish myself and everyone else GOOD LUCK and daisy that is text book material.

Well done for finding us :D
And really good luck on your first week its not a distant memory for me yet i remember it well :( ..time flys though

debz x

Hi and welcome, hope your first day is going alright for you. Keep your head down and head for the first weigh in, you know you can do it. Don't look at 7 stone, look nearer than that, say perhaps the first stone, then treat yourself (non food, of course) Set mini goals for yourself, dress sizes, lower BMI, anything that will help. Great you have family support, it will help a lot.
I am 16 weeks in an currently heading for 6 stone off, so it is all there for you too to achieve. Wishing you all the best, make sure you come on here as often as you can for the support, to rant and to share, it really does help to be with like minded people. Come on her especially when you feel at your weakest as you will get the motivation you need to keep going.
Wishing you all the best.
Doirin

Best of luck- it really sounds like you're in the right place emotionally and mentally this time!
Glad you've got the support of your family and make sure you come on here whenever you're feeling down- it's a Godsend

xx

Good Luck...I must say this forum is fantastic everyone is so kind and supportive! x

Back