day1

missy3

starving!
I was completely dreading having my first shake today, as i remember them being so horrible.. i put it off all day until about 2pm, but it wasnt at all as bad as i remember..it was actually (i shouldnt speak to soon) but quite tasty..
maybe my mindframes changing.. i really hope so!

Hi there..

my first day today.. not been to chemist for their official weigh in yet (due to bank hol, had 3 sachets from previous LT stint) but boots told me yesterday I was 15st 13lbs :(

will be my second attempt, did lose 2 stone earlier in the year but almost all of it has crept back on due to ending before I reached target and basically me being a greedy mare and thinking 'i'll start again tomorrow' :rolleyes:

so, here we go again.. know what to expect just need to keep up the good work after LT - determined this time round tho!... hate feeling fat and blah after losing the bit I did!

I dont mind the shakes, not too keen on strawberry but 'love' the vanilla... dont even mind the flapjacks... soup is a no-no tho ;)

good luck x

Well good luck to both of you on your first day! You've both done it before so you know what to expect, just take it easy and you know the LT will do the job, just keep focused. x

Well good luck to both of you on your first day! You've both done it before so you know what to expect, just take it easy and you know the LT will do the job, just keep focused. x
thanks, sure do... the toilet run has already begun :rolleyes:

really helps to read other peoples experiences and receive support and advice on here.. be interesting to see if the pharmacy scales match boots, was always a slight discrepancy last time around as theirs is kgs only.. had my 'last supper' yesterday and am all geared up and ready to go :)

i find boots make me heavier than i actually am, my home scales make me lighter and the chemist is somewhere in between. gdluck to u too :) xxx

good luck to both of you on your first day!

Good luck both xx

good luck to you both, i have tried this before and hope to have the same sort of results as then, am starting 2morow so will keep you posted, carry on and look forward to hearing about your first weigh in.

Good luck to all 4 of you starters.

x

thanx every1 xxxxxxx

Back