Days 6 & 7 - So Happy xx

JessicaPink

Like to giggle
(Taken from my Diary - thought I'd share :) )

7:49pm - I am just too happy! Yesterday, John & I went to stay with my dad & his girlfriend at their house in Surbiton for a night. Before I went I was worried I'd feel left out because they'd all be drinking, or i'd feel hungry etc but I knew I'd succeed. Anyway, we all had such a lovely weekend - the weather was perfect and we all decided to stay out in the garden all day and night playing games, having a laugh and all that. :) Anyway, Their dinner came and went, they were drinking, nibbles were on the table and I can honestly put my hand on my heart and say It did not bother me once. I wasn't even hungry - so unhungry in fact that I forgot to have my lunchtime shake and had it quite late! I really believe that no amount of food and drink would have made me enjoy it any more - I still had a really lovely time. I'm just so proud of myself and it's kicked me up the bum even more because I know I can do this. :D

I feel so great and I'm looking forward to my first weigh in tomorrow lunchtime - can't believe it's been a week already!! Woo hoo :D

Hope you all had a lovely weekend x

Thank you for reading :)
Jess xx

Well done hun!!!

Glad to hear you had such a brilliant time :D

Xx

well done Jessica ...:D keep it up gurl.

Thanks Ladies I can't believe it :) xxx

shunning temptation ;) these things are sent to try us ,well done hun :)

X Debs X

Back