Dayyyyyyyy 6 on the ss diet

chrisfromengland

OMG i really never thought that i would be saying this, i'm now on day 6.

I'm sorry ladies but i had to jump on the scales this morning, as it is the only thing that would take my mind, off the lovely sunday dinner that i will be about to prepare.

And on my scales it says a loss of 8lb :eek:

but the truth will out tomorrow at weigh in.

have to say i struggled yesterday, not with food, as i even baked stuff and that didn't bother me.

But i struggled to get my shakes down, i had a shake for dinner, and a soup for tea, i went out to the club and drank water, and when i came home at 1.00am i had another shake, but i really didn't want it.

I'm really struggling to get water down.

what happens if you dont' drink enough water.

good luck all for today

Not drinking enough slows the weight loss and you get dehydrated.....because there is so much water in food which you are not having, you need to replace it, so at least 2.5ltrs is good, the more the better, within reason of course as too much can be bad for you too.....you'll find what feels right above 2.5lts. Well done on loss so far....keep it up!

your doing brill, as minz says make sure and get a min of 2.5litres into you aswell as your shake water :) day 7 tomorrow and wi yayyy well done ;)

Not drinking enough slows the weight loss

cheers for that, it's the kick up the bum i need now to drink the dreaded stuff

have you got some of the water flavouring hon? actually, not sure you can have it from the start... but it really does help when you hit that water block. i'm in one at the mo and i really need to get glugging and the water flavourings help a lot!!

abz xx

Where do you get the water flavourings Abz - from CDC? Can you use any available in the shops?

i don't think so minz. i think it has to be the cambridge one. i think it was about £6-£7 for a pot of it but it has lasted me ages. the recommended amount is a teaspoon per litre but that is so strong i only use that to make ice lollies. which are great if you get the munchies by the way, ha. i tend to have a quarter of a teaspoon per 75cl bottle as that's what i usually drink out of and just under half a teaspoon for a litre...

abz xx

Well done for getting to day 6, that's fab! I was the same as you yesterday, really didn't want my last shake! Oh well, it's doing us good!

Good luck for your weigh in x

Hello!

you must have started the same day as me! - and your posts keep me human!

I'm struggling with the water too - there is just so much of it!

You're doing fab, well done on getting to day 6 and good luck for your weigh in tomorrow. Sounds like a brilliant weight loss this week judging by your sneaky weigh in :p

I'm on day 6 too.. not struggling with the water.. more with the fact I had shake flavours I can't stand! All gone now and I'm seeing me CDC tomorrow.. I'm sticking to three flavours from now on

Hello!

you must have started the same day as me! - and your posts keep me human!

I'm struggling with the water too - there is just so much of it!

I see your in London! Me too.. if you ever fancy an ice coated glass of water sometime for a chat/support.. let me know!

cooking sunday dinner was hard today

as the L**b smelt lovely, and dishing it up was hell:eek:

but i have to say, my jelly belly is going down.

good luck all keep going

cooking sunday dinner was hard today

as the L**b smelt lovely, and dishing it up was hell:eek:

but i have to say, my jelly belly is going down.

good luck all keep going

well done on sticking with it :) keep drinking that water....and make sure you have ALL your shakes - else your body will go into starvation mode and hold on to all the extra pounds !!! you MUST have all your packs every day......

good luck for WI tomorrow.....:D

Debz xx

aww you poor thing having to cook that, but well done! Great that you can see your belly going down -it's a great feeling! x

Back