1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Dazed and Confused

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Food Diaries' started by gottagetslim, 29 September 2010 Social URL.

1. gottagetslim

gottagetslim New Member

Hi Everyone,

i joined SW online a few days ago as i dont have time to go to the classes although i find it very confusing! I understand the differences between red and green days but could anyone help with the extra easy days? Also i dont drink very often but are there any drinks that dont contain alot of syns?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sugar_lipswales

sugar_lipswales Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Extra Easy is when you can have the free foods from both plans on the same day, the 1/3 superfree rule still applies and you only have 1 healthy extra A and one B. You also have between 5 and 15 syns to use as you see fit.
    Spirits are probably the best if you're drinking, vodka is only 2 1/2 syns a single measure whereas things like lager and cider are 10+ syns a pint!
  4. Loopeylou

Loopeylou Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Hi and welcome :) there is a really great sticky thread for newcomers which has loads of useful help for all plans.

Any probs though and just shout, there's loads of help and advice from some amazing people
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.