DDs Exante daily diary

well didnt want to start writing yesterday as it was day 1 :confused: again ive had so many its unbelieveable so today is day 2 :)
so far so good doing this till christmas then off on my jolly hols 10th jan so wont be back at it again till after the 18th so my goal is too lose as much as possible in my short time frame ive put on 2 1/2 stone since i came off here in march :confused: wasnt like i was eating a cow a night so a little confused so first goal is to get rid of that :) all in all i have 6 stone 10 1/2 lbs to lose :eek: so not good but am going to stick to it till ive lost at least 4 10 1/2 then may consider weight watchers to ease me back into healthy eating so here i go ready to roll off the lbs :):)

Mini goals
Make it past wk 1
Lose ½ stone
Lose 1 stone
Make it past 1 month
Drop a dress size
Lose 1 ½ stone
Get lower than 200lbs

http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wZEzL4f/http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wZEzL4f/

Wk 1 -

Good luck - with a bit of grit and determination you can do it (and you have a great incentive!)

Hi Donna, great you found your way back here. You got past day 1 and another day you'll be in ketosis so hopefully not hungry ;).

If we can lose a stone a month on Exante a gain of 2 1/2 in six months is reasonable when you go back to eating as you were before!

But, draw a line under it and start afresh :D. You can get that 2 1/2 off before your hols and set to losing the rest when you get back ;).

Where are you off on your jollys then?

hi nursetubs thank you for your support and u 2 russiandoll, forgot i started this thread lol im still here at the end of day 3 freezing as i only have the shakes so made a hard boiled egg ate it so hot it burnt my tongue lol
im going to tenerife in jan and even if i could just lose the 2 1/2 stone ive put on id be happy want to get into 12s then concider an eating plan but not sure yet could stay here longer still had a peak at scales 4 lbs down :)

Well done making it through day 3, I'm just getting to the end of day 3 again too and just put on a second jumper... ketosis is well and truly here. Welcome back :)

Tenerife sounds great, a really good incentive and something to look forward to - but hopefully 2.5 stone lighter! :)

Back