Dealing with disappointment

NN89

Sexy Member
Does anyone have any good tips for dealing with a bad gain/weigh in or a bad day? I thought it'd be good to share, i'm getting my 'back on plan' weigh in on monday and have a feeling i've gained the 22lbs I lost back in may-september on SW, so am setting myself up for some disappointment...any tips appreciated!

You need to draw a line, and start from scratch. Don't worry about the weight gain and don't be disappointed.
I know it's easy to say, but I have been there, and felt angry with myself but no point in that. Just look ahead and look forward to the weight you will be losing.
Dwell on the positive.
Good luck.. I am sure you will do well in your new SW journey!

I lost a stone last year, then i had a break for 6 weeks and only put 6lbs on, but i asked for fresh start like new year new me and forgot that i put 6lbs on and just started with new weight. I wish you luck and dont worry, you been there before and managed it and surely you will do it again hun xxxx good luck :)

when i had a break i put on nearly a stone :s

gotta keep reminding yourself how good and healthy you will feed once you've got to the weight you wanna be.

i had to push myself to get in the frame of mind to get back on track, and sometimes it can take a while even after a few tries.

you will get there x

when you go to class on monday, get a notebook, some pens and have fun looking online wot recipes u can do and plan plan plan, make u look more forward to eating well again. even if it means having to spend a bit more money on food than u wanted to xx

sorry... me again..

once u get back into the swing of things and in control everything will be muuuuuuch better. getting to know the plan really well helps as well cos it kinda feels like an anchievement once you've planned things well

I always find a gain or a STS motivates me more than a loss, it makes me really look at what I'm doing and it helps me focus in the gym, I was once told my determination face was really quite scary lol! Turn it around and make yourself more determined, iron will missy!

I am the same as Sugar-Lips, if I STS or gain, it makes me more determined, and I have another look at the recipe section on here. Good luck

Back