ProPoints Dear Diary...

hey chick

well with all the ickyness ive had past few days ive really hurt my shoulder and my left side of my tummy so if its not better by tomorrow morning im going to the doctor as it really hurts.

how was your weigh in? i weighed in and stayed the same lol so im not going to go into my weeklies this week!

weekend apart from the pain has been great, little one saw the fireworks on friday and last night lol, the cricket club opposite us forgot to advertise for fireworks it seems! he loved them from his window but we took him downstairs to have a proper look and he didn't like them. powers of a window! ha ha!

hows your weekend been? :) xx

I lost 1lb so I am pleased with that jus 0.5lb and my first stone :D!
A STS the same is good though weldone hun!
Haha last year Lucas was the same so we watched fireworks from his bedroom and he loved lookin at nxt doors bonfire!! Were off t a friends tonight though for fireworks (hope he likes them!!)

Xxx

Ooh yay well done on the 1lb! Nearly there for your first stone, I'm sure you'd def get it this week :]

Hope you have fun tonight, I'm sure Lucas would love it! Theres no fireworks round here tonight - well no proper displays - so hopefully it'll be a quiet night as Ryans got nursery in the morning.

Pain is caused by IBS - fun stuff. So got some meds and if its not better in a week got to go back but its eased off a bit now. Food wise I've had 22/26pp today (and planned for rest of day) so not sure what to have to make up those 4 points! Not hungry though so might not have anything else lol

What u eating today then?
How about some chocolate or crisps?
If I dnt wanna b snacky I use my points up usin oil or sweetcorn or peas.
How many days does Ryan go t nursery?
Yeh I will let u no how we get on lol xx

Today I've had

Alpen bar x2 - 4pp
2 Crumpets with marg - 5pp
Cereal and milk - 5pp
Chicken and a roll that had to be used up lol - 9pp
^^ thats 23 lol I might have a aero hot chocolate later - can't eat too much with the tum lol!

Ryan goes every day, full days at nursery as hes at a special needs nursery with one morning at a mainstream nursery, however they're changing his hours at the mainstream nursery (upping them lol) so we find out tomorrow his new hours in a long and boring meeting lol but hes been doing full days for 2 weeks. Does Lucas go to nursery? xxx

Back