Dear Exante - 2 weeks together....2nd W.I.....

i know soo hun...u are doing brilll how much have u got left to lose to get to aim just wonderin..? how do you do them ticker things? lol i have no idea how to do them but i thought they would help keep me motivated and that...:$...
you know when you lose weight does the ticker automatically go down as well or do you have to edit it? i don't even know how many pounds in total i have to lose if i did to the ticker thing lol :$..
ah well
mwah
mwah

I have just over 10 stone to go lol (but I have never been at goal, so I don't know what my right weight should really be)

You get the ticker from ticker factory. Click on someone's ticker and it will take you to ticker factory. Then go to the homepage and create your own. Then go into your signature, and copy and paste the forum code they give you. And you do need to update it each time :)

ahh right...so how many pounds would it be to get down to 8 and half stone...? i have never been good at maths and i defooo don't now how many pounds left that i have to go...:S..now if i could do it as stones wouldv been lil easier lol
:S
mwah

I think you have 25lbs left x

how could i put on a inch round ma waist when i have lost weight??!!! :d i am confused...coz yday i measured myself at least twiced to mkae sure the result was the same and it was and now it says an extra inch..:S can sum1 explain this to me..??
mwah

Awww thats so amazing Isis!... but I feel sorry for the 20 Jims :(

You are still my inspiration and I know how much you are enjoying extante :D It really helps as your excitement and enthusiasm are so infectious... I even did a little excited jig as I sat here reading your news.. it was not a pretty sight!

And mister mark :D I sense you are not smiling today... I think we shall prod and poke you until it returns :D

I have to admit I really am experimenting with adding spices into the shakes now, and a little coffee.. makes a change to the taste, if at least slightly. Micro waving the vanilla for 30 seconds to warm it through..I know sounds like its pointless, but its a change :D and fools my mind it is something different. I adore the chocolate hot hot hot in the morning sometimes with some coffee granules in.

I am glad you asked the question though, I had wondered a little too.

xxx and again YAYAY Isis

Sweetness sweetgirl :D I sometimes put an inch on too.. our bodies are funny and temperamental things, I think due to our larger intake of water, we can bloat a little, or the added fibre sometimes does this.. because personally I am actually having a lot more minerals, vitamins and fibre on this is diet than when I was eating before :S

Also us ladies, depending on days in the month, our bodies prepare or things sometimes a week or so in advance.. so we are more prone to retaining fluid...

I think anyway.. hopefully someone cleverer can explain :D xxx

I have decided to only measure myself on my weekly weigh ins :D

Hey Isis!

How absolutely wonderful, amazing and fantastic! You must be totally thrilled.

I lost ten stones on 'eat less/exercise more': then CD: then Atkins, and have kept them off for years now. I am maintaining on Atkins and slowly losing the last ten pounds or so.

Good luck hun, you can do it, and you will!

I'm super-chuffed for you girl! I really want you to crack this so that you don't go for that band...just seems too invasive especially when you're getting these fantastic results in a more healthy way.

Aawww wish I had my laptop with me so I could reply how I want to!

You guys are amazing! You are worth more than 100 weight loss counsellors!

I have decided to turn down the op. I can and will do this with the help of Exante, my family and you great people.

I am so happy to be able to inspire you short. I genuinely am loving each and every day of this journey. Sometimes I sound like Exante paid me. But I am just telling the truth :)

thank you to all for being great friends xxx

Hey Isis!

How absolutely wonderful, amazing and fantastic! You must be totally thrilled.

I lost ten stones on 'eat less/exercise more': then CD: then Atkins, and have kept them off for years now. I am maintaining on Atkins and slowly losing the last ten pounds or so.

Good luck hun, you can do it, and you will!

Well done! And thank you :)

you are a great inspiration for me hun u motivate me tho i did have a slight blip todai :(
luvya
mwah

Hey Isis, listen, you inspire and motivate us all so Thank You. You are constantly trying to keep us going and doing the right thing. Still going to beat you though. Weigh in tomorrow for me.

And well done to not having the OP, I for one am extremely happy that you decided to stick with the diet, means we have you for more time on here. No, I know the OP is the last resort but you are doing so well doing this diet.

that is great that you have decided not to do the op hun...you are doin soo well on this diet there is no need to have the op...you can do this and mark is right you are very inspiring for the rest of us and i for one am luvin reading you recipies even though i personally have not tried any of them, still sounds tasty :D
mwah

Isis, just wanted to congratulate you on the losses so far, true reward for all your hard work; and to thank you - you really are helping to keep me motivated. I may not be very good at posting but I do try & keep up with everyone - I shall follow your journey keep up the fabulousness !:D

Mark, it will be my pleasure to have you beat me, you are doing so well!

I am so so pleased that I help others. My whole life is based on helping to inspire people. I am really pleased this has extended onto the forum.

Before Exante, I didn't believe that I could ever be slim now. I thought surgery was the last resort. Now I realise that I can lose this weight, with self control. Believing in me and investing in me means that I have not even had to question my willpower. Just KNOWING I can do it is enough.

My business is taking off. I have signed for a shop today. I would normally celebrate this type of thing with food and maybe a little drink. But it never even crossed my mind. I have just added this to building my growing confidence, and that is enough of a celebration.

I cannot say enough times how much I love this forum and how much it helps. You are all my rocks. Thank you xxx

I just hope you realise how much you have become my rock and port in the storm too lady.

congratulations on the shop and business! you must be so thrilled! Really rather proud of you too xxx

We missed you today and your presence is so reassuring and lends itself to my sense of calm hehehe

Its so wonderful to share in your shop success :D:D Thank you for such great news

xxx

A very good morning Isis, well done on your shop. Listen if you are not going to be here all day at least let Short and Gorgeous know, she goes off the deep end and no one but you seems to calm her down.LOL. No, we missed having you not joining our chats.Again congrats on you shop and I hope you will be very succesful

Back