Dear (LLL) diary....

I totally get what you mean about the food addiction. I explain why I am on LL to my friends in just that way, an alcholic has alcohol removed from the equation and has counselling, I have done the same with food for the same reason and it is giving me the time to mend my brain and make the right choices in the future.

I am not a fan of soups, I found myself turning my nose up when I read about the powder lump, cant have been pleasant!

Ive read about food addiction for hours last few days and im with you on this is definetely the way out, i tried for years trying to break my bad habits so hope abstinence and councelling sort it for those that need it, good luck x

Just been to group. I have lost 3.5lbs! I am not sure why but I felt a bit flat. When I was doing other diets in the past I would have been thrilled. I should be thrilled. 8.5lbs in 2 weeks, not bad eh?

Hi, I have been having those feelings, but coming on here gave me the kick up the butt I needed. LOL

Well done on your loss and yes 8.5 in two weeks is really good. Keep it up and just think how fab you will look in the summer!

I had a setback yesterday after group. I lapsed for a few seconds and before I knew it I had swallowed it and it was gone. It sat in my stomach, heavy as a reminder of my stupid mistake. I know my trigger points.. it is supposedly a “reward” for my weight loss. Stupid..I have just sabotaged my weight loss!

Anyway, today is a new day. My stomach feels wobbly so I am going to set a challenge to myself to do sit ups every day (I have got the idea from another forum). I am to do 50 half sit ups a day. I also need to do my bingo wings ready for the summer. I will start that next week.

Dont beat yourself up, you have got straight back on the wagon, well done x

I have not been on here the past few days, I have been in bed ill with flu. I actually thought I was going to die! I am up and about today though. I didn’t make it to group to get weighed. I scales would probably show a big loss as I have had no appetite. I couldn’t face the food packs, so I have enough to get me through the rest of the week. My LLC was great on the phone. I have decided to get back on the shakes now that my cravings for carbs and sweet things have taken over.

A little set back, but am now back on the road to recovery and weight loss!

Glad you are feelin better xx

It has been ages since I was last here. After being ill last week and off packs, it was hard to get back into it again. However, I am proud to stay 100% this week! I had some orange squash (no added sugar) yesterday and found I am still in ketosis today. I used to drink it when I did Atkins years ago. I am not sure if it is a coincidence but I feel really hungry today (which is why I am here). I would rather pay £1 per bottle that pay out so much more (is it £9?) for something LL branded that does the same thing. However, if it is that which is making me hungry, I am happy to give it up.
I have group today. I am finding my clothes much bigger on me. I put on a jumper this morning and it looks like a tunic style top, it falls right below my bottom! Isn’t it strange?

Went to group today and lost another 3lbs. Also, I tried on my size 12 jeans and not only did they fit, my LLC thought they were quite baggy! They used to be my skinny jeans before I had my 2nd child. I have a bit of a muffin top though.. but not for long:)

Woohooo!! That's great about the jeans... and your brill 3lb loss!! Well done, so pleased for you! :D

xx

I am feeling really low and emotional today. I have had my irritable days where my poor husband can never say a word right. But I have not had a day where I cannot see positive in anything. It is days like this I could just give up. But I would probably feel worse..

I need chocolate! Or an early night! Or some me time!

Sorry to hear ur feeling low. It happens to us all... probably more so on LL as we are having to listen to our feelings instead of eating them!!

I think u should have some me time then an early night... Or maybe have an early night with ur poor husband?? U won't want chocolate after that!!

Keep strong!! Xx

Back